Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

M3 DS Simply Loader 1.05 released

Out now...

m3dssimplyzg0.gif
Just as could be expected, after the release of R4 DS loader 1.09; the M3 Team have released loader version 1.05 for the M3 DS Simply. Same features as the R4 DS 1.09 loader, but no cheat editor yet... Here's a list of what's new...
M3 said:
1) Optimization delete process;

2) Solve the 0991 issue;

3) Solve issue to some of the games without displays of icon and the title; 4) Support master switch of action replay cheat for real-time game (opening cheats by L+R+START+UP, temporaryly closing cheats by L+R+START+DOWN);

5) When cheats to the same game are in both the official database and the users database, users can choose to use the cheat in any database;

6) Solve the 1070 achiving issue;

7) Solve the 1085 issue;

8) Update Cheat code editor v1.01;

9) Released the list of cheats.
download.gif
Download

Thanks mag2005 for the news.

mrbass

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a terrible update. I'll just use the new cheats.dat and that's about it I'll stick with 1.04. Reason why it's terrible is it actually locks up some previous games that were working just fine with 1.04 and before. I'll wait for 1.06 hopefully they'll fix it. I'm sure it has to do with their realtime cheat enable/disable function.

edit: ok maybe it's just those two games 0534 and 0535 japanese jigsaw puzzles ...all the other jigsaw games work just fine. So hopefully the others ones are good too. So I say this is a decent update and probably only broke a few games while fixing a few new games too so it's a minor trade off.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick question, can I disable the cheat and file management functions?
You can disable cheats (and get rid of the cheat button) by just not putting cheat.dat or usrcheat.dat in the _system_ folder.

What do you mean by file management, and why do you want to disable it?

Jeomite

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick question, can I disable the cheat and file management functions?
You can disable cheats (and get rid of the cheat button) by just not putting cheat.dat or usrcheat.dat in the _system_ folder.

What do you mean by file management, and why do you want to disable it?

He may be referring to the "Delete File" option of the M3 Loader. I, too, would hope to have the ability to "disable" this feature. Sometimes my daughter may accidently hit the wrong button a delete a game.
shy.gif

somekool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is it only the M3 that has this ability to delete games? or its part of moonshell, thus they all have it?

also, I would like to know when the review will be updated for download play.
The M3 and the EZ-Flash V is still missing Download-play information.

linFox

Trophies
Website
www.linfoxdomain.com
XP
Country
Also, I don't see it at M3's Slot 1 Download page. Is this the Chinese version mentioned earlier today at gbalpha.com?

All four languages (English, Japanese, S. Chinese and T. Chinese) are out. If you can't find one of them, I've got all four on my DLs page (I managed to find all of them through file-name searching on gbalpha's download server).

snesmaster40

Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk