Hacking M3 Ds Real Problems?

bluehawk246

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a m3 real from kick gaming.com when the first m3 arrived it didnt work i exchanged it.the second one worked the first time then about every other time i started it up it froze on the white start up screen or the black loading..... screen?

Please help me i do not want to return it again it takes about a month. :'(

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Try using another MicroSD and try formatting your MicroSD as well. However if the problem persist I'm afraid you will need to exchange it.

smile.gif

Bepigreen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard about people that have some problem with their DS lite and M3 real card.
Some don't see the card and some got the fuse .... fused!
So it seems that M3 have few hardware compatilbility problems with some models of DS lite.
If you can, change it !

Good luck

MAF58

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.haterbait.com
XP
Country
United States
I had similar issues with my M3 real cart. It was freezing during games and loading screens and sometimes would just sit on the black M3 screen. I tried everything to get it to work. Since I am basicly into gaming and not pda and other stuff, I went and bought the M3 simply and haven't had a problem with games or loading since. I have a thread about my troubles...

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=70494

hope it helps.

bluehawk246

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you everyone i think i fixed it. i have been using it for a day already and it hasnt froze up once when it usally freezes up every other time.

I tried using the SDFormatter V2.0 and i think it worked.

Thanks.

bluehawk246

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today about midday it froze up on the black loading screen when i turned it on then i turned it off and it worked perfectly.

After i used that formatter it is working allot better so i don't think i am going to return it and take the risk of getting a worse one and waiting another month.
hate2.gif

bluehawk246

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went out to by another microsd card this one is a 2gb from costco this one is from the actually sandisk company so i thought it would work so i bought it then i have been testing it out for thelast to days so far it works perfectly i think it was just the sd card.

Thanks for the advice "try a new one sd card" without your advice i would probaly be sending the m3 real back back by now.

biggrin.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
yaynds.gif
gbasp.gif
gba.gif
happy.gif
huh.gif
shy.gif
nyanya.gif
tongue.gif

naes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If only the M3 team could say something... My Real has been flawless though and I've played it quite a bit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yltcaxE +1