Magus19

OP
Trophies
Website
rotdteam.sourceforge.net
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry for posting this topic if it's been already said but I couldn't find the info I was looking for. So, I was wondering which M3 cart fit the old ds perfectly? I think the mini-SD is the one that fit but maybe they both do? Also I'm looking for a good online store that sells SD cards at low prices(Mini or Normal depending on the cart). It must ship in canada too so a canadian site would be prefered. And finally, what speed should the card speed be? Thanks for your time and happy gaming time.

Edit: Now I'm also considering the supercard products. The same requirements apply.

Magus19

OP
Trophies
Website
rotdteam.sourceforge.net
XP
Country
Canada
I just decided on buying a supercard mini sd as the price is low and I don't care that much about gba suport. But kicktrading.ca is backorder on all sc products... anyway I still need to find a canadian online store that sells mini-sd for cheap.

solojerry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just FYI - the miniSD M3 fits the GBA/original DS perfectly.

The very first version of the M3 mini didn't fit perfectly but you'll never find one of those these days.

solojerry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know the pictures you're talking about but other than v.1 of the miniSD M3 there's absolutely nothing sticking out.

I'm not saying to get the M3 - I happened to get it but I think saving money to get the supercard is a smarter move. Especially for the homebrew support.

I just want to make sure everyone knows that the miniSD M3 *DOES NOT STICK OUT* *AT ALL*

It seems like the only pictures on the internet are of version 1 and thats not even being sold anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water