M3 and SD

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Magus19, Sep 19, 2006.

Sep 19, 2006

M3 and SD by Magus19 at 6:10 PM (890 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Magus19
    OP

Member Magus19 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Sorry for posting this topic if it's been already said but I couldn't find the info I was looking for. So, I was wondering which M3 cart fit the old ds perfectly? I think the mini-SD is the one that fit but maybe they both do? Also I'm looking for a good online store that sells SD cards at low prices(Mini or Normal depending on the cart). It must ship in canada too so a canadian site would be prefered. And finally, what speed should the card speed be? Thanks for your time and happy gaming time.

Edit: Now I'm also considering the supercard products. The same requirements apply.

2. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
  3. Magus19
    OP

Canada
    I just decided on buying a supercard mini sd as the price is low and I don't care that much about gba suport. But kicktrading.ca is backorder on all sc products... anyway I still need to find a canadian online store that sells mini-sd for cheap.

4. solojerry

Newcomer solojerry Newbie

Just FYI - the miniSD M3 fits the GBA/original DS perfectly.

The very first version of the M3 mini didn't fit perfectly but you'll never find one of those these days.

5. Magus19
    OP

Canada
    Well I juste saw pictures of the M3 miniSD and a little bit was out of the ds. But I made up my decision for the SC miniSD and the only thing I want to now now is good deal for mini SD cards in canada.

6. solojerry

Newcomer solojerry Newbie

I know the pictures you're talking about but other than v.1 of the miniSD M3 there's absolutely nothing sticking out.

I'm not saying to get the M3 - I happened to get it but I think saving money to get the supercard is a smarter move. Especially for the homebrew support.

I just want to make sure everyone knows that the miniSD M3 *DOES NOT STICK OUT* *AT ALL*

It seems like the only pictures on the internet are of version 1 and thats not even being sold anymore.

7. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    did not know that....didn't really research either since I've always kept my old m3 sd till the lite. Thanks for the info.