M3 and SD

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Magus19, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Magus19
    OP

Magus19 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 7, 2002
    Canada
    Canada,Qc
    Sorry for posting this topic if it's been already said but I couldn't find the info I was looking for. So, I was wondering which M3 cart fit the old ds perfectly? I think the mini-SD is the one that fit but maybe they both do? Also I'm looking for a good online store that sells SD cards at low prices(Mini or Normal depending on the cart). It must ship in canada too so a canadian site would be prefered. And finally, what speed should the card speed be? Thanks for your time and happy gaming time.

Edit: Now I'm also considering the supercard products. The same requirements apply.

2. tama_mog

tama_mog Kupo

May 6, 2006
    United States
  3. Magus19
    OP

Magus19 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 7, 2002
    Canada
    Canada,Qc
    I just decided on buying a supercard mini sd as the price is low and I don't care that much about gba suport. But kicktrading.ca is backorder on all sc products... anyway I still need to find a canadian online store that sells mini-sd for cheap.

4. solojerry

solojerry Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 4, 2006
    Just FYI - the miniSD M3 fits the GBA/original DS perfectly.

The very first version of the M3 mini didn't fit perfectly but you'll never find one of those these days.

5. Magus19
    OP

Magus19 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 7, 2002
    Canada
    Canada,Qc
    Well I juste saw pictures of the M3 miniSD and a little bit was out of the ds. But I made up my decision for the SC miniSD and the only thing I want to now now is good deal for mini SD cards in canada.

6. solojerry

solojerry Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 4, 2006
    I know the pictures you're talking about but other than v.1 of the miniSD M3 there's absolutely nothing sticking out.

I'm not saying to get the M3 - I happened to get it but I think saving money to get the supercard is a smarter move. Especially for the homebrew support.

I just want to make sure everyone knows that the miniSD M3 *DOES NOT STICK OUT* *AT ALL*

It seems like the only pictures on the internet are of version 1 and thats not even being sold anymore.

7. tama_mog

tama_mog Kupo

May 6, 2006
    United States
    did not know that....didn't really research either since I've always kept my old m3 sd till the lite. Thanks for the info.