M-06

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by 5uck3rpunch, Nov 14, 2006.

Nov 14, 2006

M-06 by 5uck3rpunch at 2:19 PM (756 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. 5uck3rpunch
    OP

Member 5uck3rpunch Surf Monster!

United States
    Hey Gang,

Does anyone know where or when "M-06" is getting released? I read that this will only be released in Japan. This is really thinking outside the box & I think more carts like this idea need to be made for the DS. Before you say it's a dumb idea, check the video out from this site.

I think it's a GREAT idea for a musician. You can bring the DS anywhere so it's like having a guitar with you all the time! I'm a drummer/musician so I think this is a great application/tool. They could even make booklets to go along with this to teach retards like me to play guitar [​IMG] . The fact that this dude plugged the DS into an amp is AWESOME.

If you have any info it would be appreciated. No one in the IRC channel really agreed with me about how cool this is & no one knew where, when or how to get it. Online Japanese translators made a mess of the Engrish on the site & I cannot figure out half of what they are talking about with the "M-06". Enjoy...

2. mthrnite

Former Staff mthrnite So it goes.

United States
    Anybody remember the Omnichord?
    [​IMG]
    Kind of an autoharp with a strum bar.

When the M-06 is released, I'll have to have it. I've got a cheap OmniChord knockoff that I use when composing for guitar, but this would be absolutely awesome. I'm a drummer/keyboard oriented composer, so strumming is an elusive subtlety for me. Imagine if this thing could store midi data... probably a dream, that, but if you can save songs, I guess it's possible to convert the data.

Anyway, even if I'm dreaming and this is just a fun toy, it looks like a really fun toy!

3. lagman

Former Staff lagman I wish I was green.

Mexico
    [​IMG]
    Hiite Utaeru DS Guitar M-06

I think it´s really cool and it shows the DS versatility, but I´m also worried about the scratchs on the screen [​IMG]

4. 5uck3rpunch
    OP

United States
    I think it´s really cool and it shows the DS versatility, but I´m also worried about the scratchs on the screen [​IMG]

[/quote]

That's what they make screen protectors for. Not to also mention; this is no worse that Rub Rabbits or Wario Touch for screen rubbing/scratching. Thanx 4 da picture & link! [​IMG]

5. lagman

Former Staff lagman I wish I was green.

Mexico
    You´re completely right.
    2nd coolest cover ever, right? (My Frogger FTW!)

6. 5uck3rpunch
    OP

United States

I don't get the black apple thing..... [​IMG]

7. Icarus

Member Icarus fire walk with me

United States