Hacking Luma3DS - Noob-proof 3DS Custom Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

redunka

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Those were my thoughts, but then DLC got removed from games that I never had purchased DLC on before.
But maybe you did open in-game DLC shop for those games before?
You can get ticket even without purchasing any DLC, usually you get it as soon as you try to view list of available content.

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm having a bad week. rsrsr

My friend told me right now, he was playing batman and O3DS crash.
Reboot console and tried to open New Super mario Bross ( That was working verywell before ). But suddenly the game close and console says that will reboot.

Now he cant install .cia anymore (see picture)
DESC - BUS ERROR / TWL partion invalid (331)

What could happen?

O3DS XL
EMUNAND
LUMA3DS 5.4
MENUHAX.

I'll tell him to delete "nintendo 3ds" folder and setup all over again, but it can repeat again.

It's no Microsd card, it's original.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 267

jackb994

Self-Proclaimed Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a bad week. rsrsr

My friend told me right now, he was playing batman and O3DS crash.
Reboot console and tried to open New Super mario Bross ( That was working verywell before ). But suddenly the game close and console says that will reboot.

Now he cant install .cia anymore (see picture)
DESC - BUS ERROR / TWL partion invalid (331)

What could happen?

O3DS XL
EMUNAND
LUMA3DS 5.4
MENUHAX.

I'll tell him to delete "nintendo 3ds" folder and setup all over again, but it can repeat again.

It's no Microsd card, it's original.
Try restoring an old NAND backup

D

Deleted User

Sadly, I'm not an advanced programmer.
You do have lots of knowledge of it though! Maybe you could make a GBATemp or 3DSHacks forum including all that you know or dump a bunch of stuff in the TWL-Hacking forum or one of mine (they're in my signature). Anything that could help forward the scene!

Reactions: RocketRobz

smitty901

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Mr.Faq2015

/ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello there again, I need help with something: did someone manage to play european Tomodachi Life on an US 3DS through Luma? I tried and neither the cia version or the 3ds rom loaded through sky3ds worked at all. Everytime the game tries to load it crashes and the console has to reboot itself after the crash

clock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello there again, I need help with something: did someone manage to play european Tomodachi Life on an US 3DS through Luma? I tried and neither the cia version or the 3ds rom loaded through sky3ds worked at all. Everytime the game tries to load it crashes and the console has to reboot itself after the crash

Have you tried the region emulation option in Luma and create the file for the game in /luma/locales/ folder?

Venat

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I guess I should download the second file, not the dev one? Or maybe the nightly one?

Also, should I auto-update or not? Any downsides?

Scet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i followed the Plaicent or whatever guide like a month or so ago, maybe longer, to get a9hl and everything up and running. at the time is gave you option for like aureinand and cakes or something... now i see all this luma stuff. im on like 10.7 cfw sysnand using that guide... is replacing with luma just as easy as what exactly? just wanting to switch to this as seems to be better maintained/updated

im on N3DS btw

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So i followed the Plaicent or whatever guide like a month or so ago, maybe longer, to get a9hl and everything up and running. at the time is gave you option for like aureinand and cakes or something... now i see all this luma stuff. im on like 10.7 cfw sysnand using that guide... is replacing with luma just as easy as what exactly? just wanting to switch to this as seems to be better maintained/updated

im on N3DS btw

Aureinand is luma3ds. It's just renamed. Go follow the Luma3ds installation guide on github

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica