Luma3ds and My 3ds problems... i think

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by banzai200, Jun 23, 2016.

1. banzai200
    OP

banzai200 That dude who does things

Sep 14, 2015
    Brazil
    Somewhere, behind some screens
    So, already searched this on the wiki and on the threads on Gbatemp as a whole, but didn't found anywhere a solution to this problem, so here i go

Well, I installed Emunand using plailect's guide and Rxtools tutorial, and was using Rxtools for some time, until i saw (literally) EVERYONE saying to switch to luma3ds, which i did, it is working like a charm now, but i have 2 problems with it

First, online play
    My emunand is updated, Luma is updated (used luma updater) but still asks for a update when i try to play online

Second, Gba/DSi

I have some games installed on it, works on RXtools, doesn't on Luma3ds (and all the tutos i saw were saying of boot managers or A9LH, which i have neither, i load both CFWs on Menuhax)

Thanks in Advance

2. Davidosky99

Davidosky99 Eevee :3

Banned
    Jun 7, 2015
    Porto
    1st issue- what's your luma version and fw version?
    2nd issue- you probably have a patched twl and agb firm. Install the original

3. banzai200
    OP

banzai200 That dude who does things

Sep 14, 2015
    Brazil
    Somewhere, behind some screens
    11.0 Emunand
    And should be 5.5 luma, but i just found out that lumaupdater didn't updated the CFW, so that's one problem solved (gonna try Starupdater then)

The original firms are already installed, i saw on the wiki and installed the original, but still didn't worked

Edit: it just worked for some unknown reason, Thanks for the help man, i owe you a digital coffee XD

Last edited by banzai200, Jun 23, 2016
    Davidosky99 likes this.
  4. Davidosky99

Davidosky99 Eevee :3

Banned
    Jun 7, 2015
    Porto
    Glad to hear that! :yay3ds: