Hacking Luma 6.6 latest system update

Cha0tic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey fellas just got my hands on a 3DS and got it all set up but there is a new system update that won't allow me to use the eshop does Luma support the new update because I got a error while downloading/installing it

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as A9LH is in place you can update BUT MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN LUMA. It should say SYS in the system settings near the string. Luma protects you.

Cha0tic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as A9LH is in place you can update BUT MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN LUMA. It should say SYS in the system settings near the string. Luma protects you.

Of course man, everytime I go to update I get a error. It's currently on 11.2 on luma and a9lh. Maybe it's a new update that just came out that's not yet supported? I've been gone from the scene for a bit

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course man, everytime I go to update I get a error. It's currently on 11.2 on luma and a9lh. Maybe it's a new update that just came out that's not yet supported? I've been gone from the scene for a bit
No the latest update 11.2 definitely works with luma 6.6. I'm using it now.

Cha0tic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No the latest update 11.2 definitely works with luma 6.6. I'm using it now.
I'm on 11.2, there is a new system update. I've tried updating and I get a error. I can't use the eshop without the system update. So I was wondering if the new update is supported by Luma

Cha0tic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a Question,

I get the message: "An error has occured: Failed to mount CTRNAND, press any button to shutdown"
This is after configuring Luma3DS

It also says "If you get a black screen, just continue to next section"

Is this an issue or no?

I got that as well I needed to follow the steps for the 9.2 ctrtransfer

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Finally I hacked my N3DS for Luma3DS + A9LH, thanks so much guys

I will be looking for great homebrew apps now, thanks again to everyone who helped

I got that as well I needed to follow the steps for the 9.2 ctrtransfer

I did the "Move EmuNAND" section of the guide right after but that CTR message in Luma isnt too big of a deal, you can just continue

Last edited by Miles54321,

Cha0tic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I will be looking for great homebrew apps now, thanks again to everyone who helped

I did the "Move EmuNAND" section of the guide right after but that CTR message in Luma isnt too big of a deal, you can just continue

Congrats man I'm happy for you!

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

Newest FBI for getting new homebrew (go to the TitleDB section)
DrawAttack and Lemmings for games
JKSM for managing saves
FreeShop for getting games

BTW I did a system transfer over a month ago and haven't gotten around to getting any pirated games back because Lemmings has me totally satisfied for my gaming needs :-)

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Cha0tic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright guys, so when I was seeing the issue it was last night I was drinking and I guess retarded because I'm not having no update issue. What I am having is error 005-4305 I think the issue came up from linking my nnid, there may have been issue. I sold my other 3DS with my account on it and messaged Nintendo to unlink and link to my new 3DS and I went through the nnid steps and have it but I didn't bother starting the eshop till 2 days after the transfer and it didn't completely transfer because I have some more steps to complete the transfer on the eshop gonna give them a call tomorrow.

Royallove8869

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm on 11.2 also with luma and a9lh. It wants to update but i keep ignoring it. How can i tell what's wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
So I'm on 11.2 also with luma and a9lh. It wants to update but i keep ignoring it. How can i tell what's wrong.

If you delete any system titles (eg health and safety) it will want to update. Nothing bad will happen except that you'll get that title back. You can always do a NAND backup beforehand and restore it if anything bad does happen.

Royallove8869

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So on mine it was updates for the games. Not a system update lol. But yea everything working fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.