gloweyjoey

who??
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boat.jpg
The execs at Sony HQ can wipe the sweat off the brow for the next 30 minutes, because the hacker crew of the SS Lulz is claiming responsibility for AlJahad.com's (temporary) demise. The Islamist extremism site is sunk.

The site was nuked by rival (?) hacker The Jester in March, prompting Lulz Sec to boast of their coup: "ujelly?"

The Jester is likely somewhat jelly. Enjoy your lulz, boys! Nice of you to scrape away something other than vulnerable Sony customer accounts.[/p]

icon11.gif
Source

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
These guys are weird as hell. I hate them for hacking Sony so much just to release info and be total cock faces about the whole deal, but they (questionably) do some okay things with their hacking.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trumpet-205 said:
I'm probably the only one to think these guys are bunch of immature hackers, nothing noble from them.

No, you aren't the only one.
Indeed they have skills that surpasses many, but the majority of what they do is immature.
It's like praising a child for throwing a tantrum, sometimes.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
trumpet-205 said:
I'm probably the only one to think these guys are bunch of immature hackers, nothing noble from them.

No, you aren't the only one.
Indeed they have skills that surpasses many, but the majority of what they do is immature.
It's like praising a child for throwing a tantrum, sometimes.
Children throw tantrums about unimportant things. Lulzsec has tantrums that reveal very important and detrimental secrets about the companies and security flaws which we shouldn't be comfortable with. Not to mention I like their motto. We do it for the lulz.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo