LulzSec takes down terrorist website

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
And this just proves that they're a group of lulzy (and completely immature) individuals. But I thought fun was restricted to Friday, where we look forward to the weekend, weekend?

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they keep this up, the government (could) find potential in them, and could hire them to do many things. It's like people in the iOS jailbreaking scene being hired by Apple.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
I wish they would hurry up and release whatever it is that they have just done. They have been taunting on their twitter feed for hours now. They said the would release it in the next 24 hours. That was three hours ago.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
Hikaru said:
If they keep this up, the government (could) find potential in them, and could hire them to do many things. It's like people in the iOS jailbreaking scene being hired by Apple.
After hacking a FBI affliated website? Right...

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Miss Panda said:
I wish they would hurry up and release whatever it is that they have just done. They have been taunting on their twitter feed for hours now. They said the would release it in the next 24 hours. That was three hours ago.
24 - 3 = 21 hours left, be patient...

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
mercluke said:
Miss Panda said:
24 - 3 = 21 hours left, be patient...
Still waiting 12 and 1/4 hours left.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM