Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon online multiplayer with 1 cart!

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Craziicuban, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Craziicuban
    OP

Craziicuban Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2012
    United States
    Hello,

I posted this comment on another thread but thought it necessary to start a thread by itself. Anyway, me and friend discovered a nice glitch in the game with Download Play. If you start a Download play game with someone, then the host leaves the room and the other player fails the room ( Note* Doesn't exit game*) they will have the option to go Online after the stage is over! Then they can create they're own room or the cart owner can create one and 2 people can play online instead of local with only 1 cart. Me and my buddy have been having a blast with the scarescraper filling in the other 2 slots with online people.

2. fafaffy

fafaffy GBAtemp Fan

Sep 1, 2012
    United States
    This isn't a glitch. There's also many websites talking about this as a feature.

3. Craziicuban
    OP

Craziicuban Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2012
    United States
    I am not trying to take credit for it or anything, I just want to let everyone on gbatemp to know.

4. Sonic4Ever

Sonic4Ever GBAtemp Regular

Apr 21, 2008
    France
    It's not a bug, it's a feature.

5. Rizsparky

Rizsparky Saiyan Prince

Aug 13, 2007
    The Future
    A feature that should have been in NSMB2..

6. MarioFanatic64

MarioFanatic64 The guy who does things

Sep 13, 2009
    Australia
    Dude, it wouldn't have worked in NSMB2. You need physical and verbal communication in a game like NSMB2 so both players know what they are going to do.

7. Rizsparky

Rizsparky Saiyan Prince

Aug 13, 2007
    The Future
    I was leaning towards the download play option, the one that was in the previous game on the DS that they removed in the sequel..,

MarioFanatic64 likes this.