Gaming Luigis Mansion 3

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's absolutely incredible and at the same time almost expected that they didn't include invert Y. Nintendo NEVER cease to amaze. What are they thinking? What the FUCK are they thinking?

gohan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How do I recover the button from the mouse in 2 floor? I tried everything with Luigy and Gooigy.

pull it out with cheese, in the billiard room your need to pull the locker with the plunger.

does anybody find a secret ghost? I got almost every boo and jewel but 0 secret ghosts.

Reactions: Zukov

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What did the update add or fix?
also thank god I have a pro controller, hd rumble makes finding boos easy, not like money has any actual use anyway so you can just buy the locations

Fourr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else have a glitch in the Auditorium on the 4th floor where interacting with that object on stage doesnt work? I saw someone get the gem there and I cant get it to work, its as if I already interacted with the object. I even just updated the game to version 1.1.0 and still nothing

gohan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyone else have a glitch in the Auditorium on the 4th floor where interacting with that object on stage doesnt work? I saw someone get the gem there and I cant get it to work, its as if I already interacted with the object. I even just updated the game to version 1.1.0 and still nothing

you unlock a new move almost at the end of the game to use it.

Reactions: KiiWii and Fourr

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
No invert!!! Does it ruin the game that much? I'm trying to remember if luigi's mansion 1 had invert option or not. anyone remember???
Playing LM1 now. No option, inverted is forced on you by default. Interesting that they did the opposite in LM3.

Last edited by Xzi,
Reactions: laudern

oBluEx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gyro controls is a temporary fix for invert controls. I've had a good time using it and I didn't think I would. I can play normal or invert, but the gyro is really easy to use.

Great game so far. Co-Op story is the best co-op Nintendo has done in a long time. Props to them. I've been enjoying this much more than LM1 and the further I go on, the better it is. I may have to go play Dark Moon after since I skipped it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Le youtube face.