Not open for further replies.

PUGBUG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hi I downloaded the eur cia for luigis mansion game cube remake it worked but wasn’t updated then I tried using USA cia for the latest version but it ain’t working I tried the luma local switcher it ain’t working can I get good cia for eur of luigis mansion 1 for the 3ds thanks

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gbatemp.net/help/terms
GBAtemp Forum Rules & Guidelines said:
"Warez" - ROMs, WADs, ISOs & CIAs

"Warez" is an internet term used to describe copyrighted software, game, film, music and data piracy.
  • We DO NOT HOST or PROVIDE ROMs/WADs/ISOs/CIAs; or link to websites that do contain ROMs/WADs/ISOs/CIAs.
  • We do not allow or condone sharing of title keys or any other form of copyrighted material or content.
  • Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, ISO and CIA files in absolutely any way on our forum including PM (private message).
  • We do not condone piracy in any way.
  • Please go elsewhere if you only wish to download or share illegal files. The GBAtemp Forums are for discussion ONLY.

We can't provide you links or the name of websites that provide links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol...