Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
WataruKun said:
Noitora said:
WataruKun said:
Geez, some of you people on here need to grow the fuck up. Why is it you turn every translation topic into a flame war?
From Noitora with love:

Yes, I see who's talking, it's you. Congratulations sir, you can post a picture, you're a genius. Now go shut up and make a menu patch or something.
At least I have the skills needed to make menu patches.

QUOTE(luke_c @ Jan 3 2010, 06:57 PM)
And why is that?
Because since you have the text dumped and all you can easily turn this into an open translation...
Blah blah, no one cares man. You would be nothing without your so called 'translator' friends. Now stop before you lose more of your dignity than you already lost. What you've done here sir, is made something out of nothing, by making unneccessary comments. It's funny, I used to respect you until I realized that behind a great hacker, is an ignorant child.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
WataruKun said:
Blah blah, no one cares man. You would be nothing without your so called 'translator' friends. Now stop before you lose more of your dignity than you already lost. What you've done here sir, is made something out of nothing, by making unneccessary comments. I used to respect you until I realized that behind a great hacker, is an ignorant child.
Oh god I'm sick of this quarrel. I've got nothing more to discuss with you...It seems I overreacted, sorry for what I've caused.
By the way, is it really bad to talk with people over the internet? they may not exactly be 'friends' but the people I've met here in gbatemp have most certainly been helpful.

findar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Been following for awhile. I don't really care who finishes it, I just want to play the game so +1 to whomever is making progress.

Neku_Sakuraba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlueFlame90 said:
SaitoKojima said:
I'm sure a lot of people here have at least heard of this game.

Is there anyone here who would be able to do a translation for it? Or at least a menu translation?
I knew it would't take long until someone requests it
biggrin.gif

But there is a thread for requesting!

that thread no longer is updated so you can't see any recent requests so its pretty much useless

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I wonder if this game will have a sequel.
More girls seems like a normal plan for a dating game.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this game reminds me of the Urbz. That was actually a good game(it freezes occasionally on my ds though.was there ever a 1.1 or patch for urbz?) I like how it has stats and rpg elements.

Julitz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
is this translation still continue?
i'd like to try this translation too..^^
i like love plus..
but don't understand what they talking and how to choose the right answer make me feel boring of this game..
so i'm really wait for this translation of Love Plus..
yay.gif

Lastly

Tempin' at the speed of sound
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Julitz said:
is this translation still continue?
i'd like to try this translation too..^^
i like love plus..
but don't understand what they talking and how to choose the right answer make me feel boring of this game..
so i'm really wait for this translation of Love Plus..
yay.gif
Yes, I would like to know too. At least give us a try please? Even if it's not complete I would like to try it too.

noctislucis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi all. I've seen that Dialogue translation: 25.8%... I don'tt take it anymore! I want this wonderful game!
tongue.gif
I also sent several emails to ask if Konami will release an english version of this game. In the meantime, good work!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...