N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
I hope this game will be translated...
But I hope they release a menu - email - choices patch first...
Because they are killing me to read it...
frown.gif

Kilvoctu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope the team diligently works on the translation, too. I've always wanted to play a DS dating game that isn't hentai or ecchi, and it's a pain trying to read the text, though it has forced me to learn a bit more Japanese.

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maz7006 said:
Hate to contribute to the bumping of this thread, but the only translation project for this game is here right : http://tsukuru.info/tlwiki/index.php?title=Love_Plus ?

unsure.gif

????

Hate to burst your bubble but the link that you posted has already been posted 3 times already, so I'm pretty sure anyone who read this topic should already know about this.

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
what you mean like this one ?? if you mean sim dates , than yes there are dozens , there are even some that where never made into a ROM so the only way to play them is to buy them
and there are a lot of good games that are japan only releases , like Idolmaster DS

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't count on it. The game has way too much text. Even an RPG which is considered to have a lot of text still has a lot less. In this game all you do is talk. And every option you choose has a different outcome. There's also a bunch of girls to pick from all with their own dialog. Maybe picking one girl and translating her lines is somewhat doable, but anything else is unlikely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse