Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Tap her on the ass and see if she responds with a sexy moan. Lol, joking. Do you like her? If you do, then confess. Under the most romantic condition that is. If you need help on being romantic, here's a guide: clicky, if that does not help, try hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ask her to a movie...
..what's it gonna hurt?

If she goes, then the next weekend, ask her to go somewhere else, lunch, dinner, park, ballgame, whatever.
You keep doing this, not calling it a date, but doing things people do when they date, eventually she'll indicate something.

..then you go from there.. escalate.

Just make sure you don't ignore any obvious signals, and be a gentleman, the world needs more.
My parents, as well as her parents would probably get suspicious.

Anyways, I'm pretty good with word play, I could probably just casually mention it, and see how it goes from there.

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I had 2 dates before I kissed my girlfriend, the first time I asked her to do something was the day after prom.
(Prom in Holland is way different then prom in America)
We had danced that night when I asked her to and we stayed late just goofing around.
I asked her the next day to come with me to the City Centre, where all the giftshops are and stuff, so I could buy presents for my family and stuff.
We talked alot and it was fun, so week alter I ask her to go to the movies with me, saw some chick flick and then walked for ages and talked.
We we're walking home and I smoothly got her into that setting of looovveee, sweet talking and stuff, but reeaallly subtle.
Then I kissed her on the middle of the road! It was great
biggrin.gif

So you should start doing something really innocent, like asking if she wants to go to the mall or something.
Say you gotta buy something. That's the time when you can really get a good feel if she's into you, if you start with the movie date,
she's already sure you're into her. I'm not saying that she will, but it could, she could take advantage of that.
If you take her out shopping first, you can get a little more info, you know what I mean?
And just lay down some subtle hints that makes her curious about if you like her or not.

EDIT: And always remember! Being rejected feels better than wondering how it could've been!

Q~

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
just go for it for a while see how it all pans out then ask her out, do jump in straight away cos u might scare her off. Try to build a better friendship. Dont leave it too long either cos then u'll end up getting ur hopes up and she might reject you. Either way its better to find out sooner than later...if she says no then dont get hung up on it, you're probally too young to worry about girls. You'll go thru a few girls as you get older and have some amazing time and a few upsets but its live. Good luck and if it dont work out, enjoy her friendship at least
smile.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatever. Another examination:

She signed on, and in the next 30 seconds, sends me an IM. She wants to talk to me before even talking to her friends. Sign?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
hey now linki...
I dont know if I am an expert... because I have had only ONE girlfriend, and still have her.. Maybe that's a good sign...

I saw her in school, Found her on an internet community, and started talking there..

Now, I did say things (after a while) like: "Hey gorgeous" (spelling?)
and just... "normal" stuff, but still indications that I thought she was pretty...

then we met in school... didn't say much... we are both very shy..

loosened up a little, went out to buy christmas presents together... not really a date (though I think it felt like one)...

bought her some hot chocolate...

ah.. I just talk and talk... What I'm trying to say is:
Don't yell it out!
and at the same time: don't be too shy!

Do NOT tell her "I love you" "I like you".... be more gentle: "Hey cutie"..
ask her out on something... not dinnner or lunch yet... more like... maybe a consert? "Hey, Bright Eyes are coming here, and I have no one to follow me.. would you like to?".. or.. "want to help me buy my brother a gift?"....

Since friends can do that...

but one GIGANTIC warning.... don't become friends.... as in: Good friends..
that could ruin all the other chanses...

and last but not least: don't be a brat... "Hey babe, let's f**k"

smile.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Yeah, I kind of knew that you were going to.. hence the warning!...

kidding
wink.gif

.. eh.. wait... you want her inside you? How?

anyway anyway anyway..
Don't wait too long... do it as fast as possible...

I waited too long once... (maybe it was a good thing, considering the fact that I love my girlfriend to death...)
I got to know from a mutual friend that "I had my chance"... which was unfair, because we were great friends... and I kinda flirted with her and got turned down... and then she regreted that... and I didn't know.. but she was sending small signals which I thought was... nothing, since she turned me down...
We are really good friends now, but we still have our scars from this incident.. and it was because of too much waiting from my side... and... yeah... we became too good friends for a relationship...

anyway... do it, before it's too late!!!

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't expect anyone to notice the inside thing so fast. Oh well.

Now I gotta build up the courage to do it.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
not too much courage to build up... just take a deep breath... and face it:
How would you react if someone that you obviously doesn't hate would talk nice with you... and maybe ask you out...
You wouldn't ignore that person, and never talk to her again right?

Now why would she act in a different way.

and since it is on AIM, you just type it.. hide behind your hands, and press enter.

then wait to get a reply... and dont forget to smile
smile.gif

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Linkiboy in love? whatever you do go easy on her then take her down! ~ can't wait see Linkigirl
biggrin.gif

Love advice: Stay close with her (chats, lunch, movie, shopping, video game) alway remember give her some room (mean her own time) and soon she lock-on to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Megatron "Prime why throw away your life!" Prime "How do I think I got these gold rims!!!"
    Autobots roll some blunts and smoke out!
    Channel 69 news "Last night someone stole several cars and a semi truck loaded with drugs from the police impound lot!"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i'mma @ juan in the joke thread and say "hey juan i call your mom dwayne the way she rock my johnson"
    Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Is GBAtemp being a sluggish turd for anyone else today, or just me..?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, No, works fine.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope your weekend's great. :)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    My friend found this the other day. Courtesy of @Kaoid
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Sylveon popping out of a DS lite.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    pretty decent considering
    +1
    just under 2 weeks orso before the new harddrive arrives
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, How's that hard drive recovery project going?
    which one
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, You mentioned that you have a new hard drive coming.
    yeh in 2 weeks orso
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Do you have a NAS storage?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    illmatic
    39 TB server
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Jeezus. 39TB sounds like a significant investment of time.
    meh, more of a I need to add bigger drives all the time
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: meh, more of a I need to add bigger drives all the time