Not open for further replies.

Magus19

Trophies
Website
rotdteam.sourceforge.net
XP
Country
Canada
I wont say alot probably because I'm still bitter from things that didn't work recently, but one word of advice, don't sit on your ass and wait for her you'll regret it , and signs are not always good... But since you know her for 3 years, and better than us obviously, you are in the best position to know what to do.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Err, I think I got enough advice.

There might be a chance that she wont like me, but as someone else said, I doubt that would ruin our friendship, just make it awkward for a week or so.

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just know the "big picture" in things, from a more scientific perspective. I know this sounds cold and all, but in a very crude way we are all unimportant. We're invisible dots a speck of dust in respect to the universe. But on the plus side, you've been wired to have some fun on this lonely planet!

So what you're doing right now is no big deal! go for it!!

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Just know the "big picture" in things, from a more scientific perspective. I know this sounds cold and all, but in a very crude way we are all unimportant. We're invisible dots a speck of dust in respect to the universe. But on the plus side, you've been wired to have some fun on this lonely planet!
Heard that!
Quoted for truth, baby!

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong

There might be a chance that she wont like me, but as someone else said, I doubt that would ruin our friendship, just make it awkward for a week or so.

I second mthrmite's advice. By doing that, nothing will go awkward whatever happens. Also, she does like you by the hints she's giving. How much is the question to ask.
biggrin.gif

Linkiboy in love is the next best thing after me getting an R4.
rofl2.gif

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You should practice writing GBAtemp some love letters. Refine your skills here, and you'll be having some major lovin' out there.

(take my example from my recent signature and run with it... jk. jk jk.)

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, love letters... how about love poetry? Valentine's Day was a while ago, but...

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
All my base,
Are belong to you.

Nah.

Roses are read
Violets are blue
House diagnoses
It's lupus for you

Ugh.

How about...

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
In Soviet Russia,
Poem writes YOU !!

...Or I could do something for real
smile.gif

You've touched my life in so many ways.
I've learned that a friendship with you pays.
Your love is what I always pine.
Would you be my Valentine?

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I second mthrmite's advice. By doing that, nothing will go awkward whatever happens. Also, she does like you by the hints she's giving. How much is the question to ask.
biggrin.gif

Linkiboy in love is the next best thing after me getting an R4.
rofl2.gif
mthrmite?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
hey, that was quite a nice poem
smile.gif

go for it! (and don't forget to keep us updated on the latest info!)

Resident0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I could have got a hot girl at the nightclub last night, but i already have a fiancee.

Shame.

Still she was hot, and all over me, but she was also drunk, so that is VERY UNCOOL to have a drunken chick slobber on you.

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
If you have the guts to confess to her, tell her. Unless you think you could get very ridiculized/mess up someone/end up breaking someones heart/etc. The worst you can do is wonder how it "could have been". I guess thats why confident guys end up having more relationships.

Then wait a bit, let her have some space. If after a couple of days she hasnt told you anything ask her whats wrong, but please, don't get too obsessed. Telling her something like "I love you" every 15 minutes doesn't tend to work, it's nice and all that but it starts to sound bad after the first 5 or 6 times.
Example: My best friend is in love with me (atleast thats what he told me the last...3 or 4 times). And he keeps telling me how much he likes me and so on, and it's like very nice of him and everything, but sometimes... it's just to much. And sometimes I even wonder if his oppinion about things/situations can be valid (meaning stuff like I can have a terrible cold but he thinks my voice sounds brilliant).

I don't know that girl so I can't tell for sure, just remember to leave her some space and time (but not too much as it might look like you forgot about her if you don't say anything for the next 2 weeks XD).

Hope this helped, as stuff like this tends to be very complicated and ironic.. An example? My best friend has a girlfriend
unsure.gif

RDF

Resident0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you have the guts to confess to her, tell her. Unless you think you could get very ridiculized/mess up someone/end up breaking someones heart/etc. The worst you can do is wonder how it "could have been". I guess thats why confident guys end up having more relationships.

Then wait a bit, let her have some space. If after a couple of days she hasnt told you anything ask her whats wrong, but please, don't get too obsessed. Telling her something like "I love you" every 15 minutes doesn't tend to work, it's nice and all that but it starts to sound bad after the first 5 or 6 times.
Example: My best friend is in love with me (atleast thats what he told me the last...3 or 4 times). And he keeps telling me how much he likes me and so on, and it's like very nice of him and everything, but sometimes... it's just to much. And sometimes I even wonder if his oppinion about things/situations can be valid (meaning stuff like I can have a terrible cold but he thinks my voice sounds brilliant).

I don't know that girl so I can't tell for sure, just remember to leave her some space and time (but not too much as it might look like you forgot about her if you don't say anything for the next 2 weeks XD).

Hope this helped, as stuff like this tends to be very complicated and ironic.. An example? My best friend has a girlfriend
unsure.gif
Â
RDF

I posted something a minute ago about telling your guy friend to stop hitting on you, and that it only ends in tears cheating on women.

But the post vanished.

unsure.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay