Not open for further replies.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've posted this on multiple forums, I'm trying to get everyone's opinion.

There's this girl, mkay? I like her.

Anyways, I'm confused to whether she likes me or not. Members please give your opinions.

So...

She had asked me to go to her birthday party. Which happened to be an indoor pool party. She was wearing a bikini too(olol). Later during the party, she asked me to dance with her. Which was also beyond awesome.

We talk on AIM a lot. She never shows any obvious hints that she likes me though. Which is why I'm asking the genius masterminds behind GBATEMP to make a verdict.

GO

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I've asked a girl about this.

Here's what she has to say.

QUOTE said:
[03:57] yea
[03:57] im going for yes
[03:57] unless she danced with others..
!

did she dance with others?

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Great place to come. A place where Nintendo nerds discuss the latest hacks and flash carts.

Luckily for you, me as being 13, I've had love experience a bunch in my lifetime...sorta.
I thinks that those are some pretty good indications that she has the hots for you...I'd lay back for a little while and
see how it goes. If she continues to flirt with ya, I'd go for it (as in ask to go out on a date)...if not. Give it some
time and flirt.

But it is hard to determine friends between "lovers"...hope I might of helped...
wink.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've asked a girl about this.

Here's what she has to say.

QUOTE said:
[03:57] yea
[03:57] im going for yes
[03:57] unless she danced with others..
!

did she dance with others?
Yeah, but she only asked me, the rest were guys asking her(it was 2 people I think, excluding me). She sent one of my friends to get me out of the bathroom(I was fixing my emo wig, since it was also a Halloween party) if that matters.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey Linki, ever heard of Tom Leykis? >.>

Seriously, it also depends on HOW she's flirting with you. If she's a big flirt with everyone, then you're just another person. But if its JUST you, then you should take initiative. Girls like that...well, some do.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Great place to come. A place where Nintendo nerds discuss the latest hacks and flash carts.

Luckily for you, me as being 13, I've had love experience a bunch in my lifetime...sorta.
I thinks that those are some pretty good indications that she has the hots for you...I'd lay back for a little while and
see how it goes. If she continues to flirt with ya, I'd go for it (as in ask to go out on a date)...if not. Give it some
time and flirt.

But it is hard to determine friends between "lovers"...hope I might of helped...
wink.gif
nah, this forum has a respectable userbase, lots of members married, girlfriends/boyfriends etc
not just strictly Nintendo nerds
wink2.gif

my advice would be to just do some harmless flirting with her, over aim if thats easier for ya, just too see how she reacts.
But don't say anything that would get a big negative reaction out of her if she doesn't like you
wink2.gif

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If she shows you some sort of picture, comment like "very cute" followed by a "
wink.gif
" seems harmless enough, and i dont think she'll get offended if shes not into you.
biggrin.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Hey Linki, ever heard of Tom Leykis? >.>

Seriously, it also depends on HOW she's flirting with you. If she's a big flirt with everyone, then you're just another person. But if its JUST you, then you should take initiative. Girls like that...well, some do.

Yeah I agree.

Linkiboy: from what you're saying I'd tend to think that the answer is YES.
Now.. what if you try and get close to her? I mean not for a short moment but in general.. try to be her friend and be with her often.. maybe something will happen by magic?
ohmy.gif
wub.gif

mikeosoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
listen man make your own choice. Do you like this girl? do you want her? if you do, don't even worry about rejection, just go for it. Be a man women love that. show her that you are real and that you are you and think like yourself and if she rejects you then you won't feel terrible because you were honestly you and no one else and it will be easier to take.

trust me i'm 22 i've been through many of these types of relationships from girls that just flirted with me and no one else but when i made the move she'd cry and tell me she wanted to be friends. it happens. i've also had some great relationships with girls because it was an honest relationship with honest feelings from the beginning.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Seriously, it also depends on HOW she's flirting with you. If she's a big flirt with everyone, then you're just another person. But if its JUST you, then you should take initiative. Girls like that...well, some do.
No, should I have?

Oh, and she's not a whore. AFAIK, she only had 1 bf before. She's pretty, and she's smart. I mean really smart. Not a nerd who wears glasses, not socially challanged.

(Oh yeah, the school I go to is really small, only about 300 kids in the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade combined)

muhamad520

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You got to handle that before some one else does she wont flirt with for ever if you dont do anything she will move on with some other guy

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sixteen and I've had about, let's see, seven girlfriends, but I usually date them for three or four months. Take it slow, there isn't a rush, just keep flirting with her until she asks you out. Or at least, that usually works. If you try to flirt with her too much she might run away. If she's the right chick for you then you should be able to talk with her non-stop, if your conversations don't go anywhere, you should probably find another girl. I dunno, I hope it works out for the best.....

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States

No, should I have?

Oh, and she's not a whore. AFAIK, she only had 1 bf before. She's pretty, and she's smart. I mean really smart. Not a nerd who wears glasses, not socially challanged.

(Oh yeah, the school I go to is really small, only about 300 kids in the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade combined)
Disregard the Tom Leykis comment. You're young and should not be introduced to that kind of corruption
laugh.gif

So she's only had 1 bf and she is throwing you some subtle signs that she likes you. So the big question is how should you react? The answer? Be yourself. Thats the person she likes, isnt it? Just let her know you like her back in your own, Linki-like way.
wub.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wiki'd him. Then I clicked the back button after about 20 seconds.

Oh, and I've known her for 3 years.

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well , HIT HER BAD !!! (don't worry it a joke)

Well i just been dumped by a girlfriend which i had a 2 years old relation with her and well ... i would say yes , shes seem interested in her , offer to do something alone and see how she react.

(if theres a girl in montreal who like metal or video games pm me... lol.
im trying to meet new girls to change my state of mind(well i feel better since this morning.)

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Ask her to a movie...
..what's it gonna hurt?

If she goes, then the next weekend, ask her to go somewhere else, lunch, dinner, park, ballgame, whatever.
You keep doing this, not calling it a date, but doing things people do when they date, eventually she'll indicate something.

..then you go from there.. escalate.

Just make sure you don't ignore any obvious signals, and be a gentleman, the world needs more.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disregard the Tom Leykis comment. You're young and should not be introduced to that kind of corruptionÂ
laugh.gif

So she's only had 1 bf and she is throwing you some subtle signs that she likes you. So the big question is how should you react? The answer? Be yourself. Thats the person she likes, isnt it? Just let her know you like her back in your own, Linki-like way.
wub.gif
Tom Leykis
rofl2.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah mthrnite has a good point, date her without calling this date , like i said , do things alone with her , and if she's ask you to do a thing alone after , it a good sign, and yeah be a gentleman
smile.gif
ladies are gift from the gods aboves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head