Lost Season Finale!

what2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pretty much the flash backs were "flash forwards" of jack finally escaping the island.

Well pretty much they all escaped but then jack's life went downhill and now he basically wants back on the island.

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, they were flash forwards. I'm just wondering who else made it off the island.
In the final scene its made clear that Kate is in a relationship with someone (so I'm guessing its Sawyer), but that still leaves the guy in the coffin.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
what the hell are they going to put in next season

*We don't know yet how they leave the island, the parachute girl was lying it wasn't Penny's boat, and yet she have a photo of Desmond.
*Who's Kate with?
*What happened to The Others
*etc
tongue.gif

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thery're out the island, that's clear. Now...who's the dead person?

My guess is Sawyer, he has no family, they are the only people who would got to his funeral.

In the final scene its made clear that Kate is in a relationship with someone (so I'm guessing its Sawyer), but that still leaves the guy in the coffin.
Why would she be worried about seeing Jack if Sawyer was the person she 'had to get back' to?

Mooney

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.1emulation.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing Juliet died and Kate is with Sawyer. But there are still so many questions... why did Walt come back for that brief moment with Locke? Will he be back? What happened to the Others? Who were the people on the boat? SO MANY QUESTIONS!
blink.gif

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I heard Walt and his dad will return next season. How? I don't know, but seeing as there has been flash foward and the fact that new people are going to come to the island to "rescue" them. They could return as part of a "flash foward" or have been captured. My personal theory is that the island is some gateway to alternate universes. This explains the alterate 815 that had all the passengers dead and how they might be able to change the future to a "happy" ending.

Anyway, this was by far my favorite finale. It was better than Heroes, which was just okay, not spectacular.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I'm guessing Juliet died and Kate is with Sawyer. But there are still so many questions... why did Walt come back for that brief moment with Locke? Will he be back? What happened to the Others? Who were the people on the boat? SO MANY QUESTIONS!
blink.gif
the paper Jack had said that the person who died was a man, so unless Juliet is really a transexual that cannot be so

crafton48

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://bp0.blogger.com/_RrObyQ3XzcY/RlUe-1...erclipping2.jpg

http://bp0.blogger.com/_8HhjIy50yEY/Rlfhr2...pping2+copy.jpg

so a man with a name starting with J, I doubt it would be John as he would have never left the island.

edit:
just found this

QUOTE said:
"The body of John Lantham of New York was found shortly after 4 am in the 4300 block of Grand Avenue.

Ted Worden, a doorman at the Tower Lofts complex, heard loud noises coming from the victim's loft.

Concerned for tenants' safety, he entered the loft and found the body hanging from a beam in the living room.

According to Jaime Ortiz, a police spokesman, the incident was deemed a suicide after medical tests. Latham (sic) is survived by one teenaged son.

Memorial services will be held at the Hoffs-Drawlar Funeral Home tomorrow evening."

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I hate this series so much.. but yet.. I can't stop loving it.
I hate the fact that everytime something gets answered, about 6 new questions arise from that. The story is so god damn confusing and messed up, that I don't even think the writer himself knows what the hell he's doing. He'll probably commit suicide before shooting the last episodes because he won't know for himself how the hell he'll end it.

Now why Jack would want to return to that island is beyond me.. and maybe next season they might do it backwards. The main story will be when they are back but instead having flashbacks when they were in the island.. urgh

crafton48

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://bp0.blogger.com/_RrObyQ3XzcY/RlUe-1...erclipping2.jpg

http://bp0.blogger.com/_8HhjIy50yEY/Rlfhr2...pping2+copy.jpg

so a man with a name starting with J, I doubt it would be John as he would have never left the island.

edit:
just found this

QUOTE said:
"The body of John Lantham of New York was found shortly after 4 am in the 4300 block of Grand Avenue.

Ted Worden, a doorman at the Tower Lofts complex, heard loud noises coming from the victim's loft.

Concerned for tenants' safety, he entered the loft and found the body hanging from a beam in the living room.

According to Jaime Ortiz, a police spokesman, the incident was deemed a suicide after medical tests. Latham (sic) is survived by one teenaged son.

Memorial services will be held at the Hoffs-Drawlar Funeral Home tomorrow evening."

after a bit more research

"The body of John Lantham of New York was found shortly after
4am in the 4300 block of Grand avenue. Ted Wordern, a doorman at the Tower Lofts Complex heard loud noises coming from the victim’s loft. Concerned for tenant safety, he entered the loft and found the Body hanging from a beam in the living room. According to Jamie Ortiz, a police spokesman, the incident was deemed a suicide after medical tests. Lantham is survived by one teenage son. Memorial services will be held at the Hoffs Drawlar funeral home tomorrow evening."

so maybe it's Micheal having changed his name

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo