Homebrew Lost my ability to backup NAND after A9LH > B9S

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,
I recently upgraded from A9LH to B9S (With the help of this forum - thank you all so much), but after the switch noticed I am no longer able to perform a full NAND backup. Before the upgrade, used to be I'd hold Select and Boot the system and I was presented with the options to backup/restore either SysNand or EmuNand as well as inject homebrew launcher. Now when I boot up with Start held, I enter godmode9 which just seems to be a file explorer. Perhaps I deleted something I shouldn't have as per the guide's instruction? Please let me know.

Thank you,

Pyra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I recently upgraded from A9LH to B9S (With the help of this forum - thank you all so much), but after the switch noticed I am no longer able to perform a full NAND backup. Before the upgrade, used to be I'd hold Select and Boot the system and I was presented with the options to backup/restore either SysNand or EmuNand as well as inject homebrew launcher. Now when I boot up with Start held, I enter godmode9 which just seems to be a file explorer. Perhaps I deleted something I shouldn't have as per the guide's instruction? Please let me know.

Thank you,

You mean that you held Start to boot into Hourglass9/Decrypt9? Select is Luma's config menu. [emoji14]

Anyways, to make a NAND backup on Godemode9, press Home > More... > Backup NAND.

https://3ds.guide/godmode9-usage

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-