LOST [LIKELY TO CONTAIN SPOILERS]

Have you watched all six series of LOST?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No - But I will watch the last episode

• I like turtles

• Total voters

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Last episode was great and made perfect sense despite ppl being a little confused. I watched the 1st season and part of the 2nd and then got a little bored because no answers were to be had...picked it up again and was pleased with it.

I like that they didn't really explain the light, or how the island moved and went thru time, or how/why MIB got changed into the smoke monster other than falling into the cave and transforming.

It's pretty simple to understand if you don't overthink it.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
didnt like it at all, lost episodes remind me of my cannabis days, surely the writers must of been on drugs when they thought this series up, I sat through 6 seasons of this and they didnt explain half the shit was going on so to me it confirms the writers were just having a laugh with the viewers

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Watched season one bar the season finale *doh* started watching season 2 and got lost myself in the mayhem thats Lost.

Didnt continue to watch it after that.

Its on my list to watch together with Heroes tho

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
srsly, what is this shit. i watched the first episode and thought "oh, this could be cool". i watched it some time. then there were dinosaurs and other people on the island and a device on a mountain. and every second fucking episode was a flashback. i stopped watching it and zapped in sometimes. and whoah there were back and then whoah tornado wtf and they are back on the island. SRSLY, WHAT IS THIS SHIT ? how do someone like this. it has no connection to reality. i read about the end and whoah wtf knödel
ohmy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    BakerMan won't bake cakes for chat. :ninja:
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sonic Angel Knight, but we can have uremum's cake
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    My sister makes Cream Cheese Brownies :P
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: My sister makes Cream Cheese Brownies :P