Hacking Lost all my 20th anniversary Poke's!! FUUUUUUU

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to hear that,
Next time though I recommend using PKSM, its a great free alternative to Pokémon Bank. It saved me around $10 when I was into Pokémon and CFW came out to 11.2 users :P

3DS_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, thank you so much! I got help and now have all my pokes back :)

(To the person - I don't want to give any names for privacy purposes,) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I hope the main series shoots onto the Switch and we're able to transport our pokes to that version!
Did you use a public seed? I am on the same boat but I was not sure if you could access Pokebank after doing all that. Thank you, and sorry to bother you

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to hear that,
Next time though I recommend using PKSM, its a great free alternative to Pokémon Bank. It saved me around $10 when I was into Pokémon and CFW came out to 11.2 users :P
I got it on my 3DS, thanks for the suggestion! - And it's okay! I fixed it :D I got my pokes back!
Did you use a public seed? I am on the same boat but I was not sure if you could access Pokebank after doing all that. Thank you, and sorry to bother you
I don't know if it's entirely public or not, but I used a seed to fix it. I'm sorry you're having the same problem :/ - And don't ever apologize for that! I'm more than happy to answer questions, friend :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone