Homebrew Loss of save data! please help.

MiaNewLeaves1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This morning I opened up acnl and it came up with the 'new safe file, move in' page. So I panicked. I went into NLSE (which is the save editor i used for it) and I loaded up my backup file. In NLSE. I checked and all my save data was on it. I clicked on 'players' and it recognised my player, and my town name. So I injected the changes and it just didn't work. How come my garden_plus.dat recognises everything yet my game doesn't?????? I don't get it. I have tried to rollback changes by replacing it with an older garden_plus.dat (THAT WORKED BEFORE) AND ITS NOT WORKING. I even went into JKSM and restored the save once i put it there! Please help I'm panicking

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This morning I opened up acnl and it came up with the 'new safe file, move in' page. So I panicked. I went into NLSE (which is the save editor i used for it) and I loaded up my backup file. In NLSE. I checked and all my save data was on it. I clicked on 'players' and it recognised my player, and my town name. So I injected the changes and it just didn't work. How come my garden_plus.dat recognises everything yet my game doesn't?????? I don't get it. I have tried to rollback changes by replacing it with an older garden_plus.dat (THAT WORKED BEFORE) AND ITS NOT WORKING. I even went into JKSM and restored the save once i put it there! Please help I'm panicking
You need to look at getting the secure value of the file you want to use with what it currently is. Otherwise its going to show that previous file corrupt message

MiaNewLeaves1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It never said anything about corruption! It just didn't recognise the file at all
You need to look at getting the secure value of the file you want to use with what it currently is. Otherwise its going to show that previous file corrupt message
hey idk what i really did but i remember seeing someone say if you recently got a new console you might need to update your secure value to see if the garden data can be used for the console. and i just updated it and replaced the broken garden.dat and restored it in jksm and it worked! best day ever

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.