Looking to install your favorite games on my old 3ds

Rayan-_-

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an old 3ds homebrewed and filled with games I'm looking for any good ones take a look in the picture if ur game is there

Attachments

• IMG_20231021_092941.jpg
    IMG_20231021_092941.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 20

User154

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not fancy any Pokemon games?

I quite liked Hyrule Warriors, Monster Hunter 4 is pretty fun too. I see you've got Kirby Epic Yarn, Planet Robobot is worth a look if you like Kirby

Tokiwa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Where can I get that theme?

It's an official theme called "Splatoon: Squid Sisters", i got mine from the my nintendo reward system and downloaded from the theme shop. I don't think theme plaza (site people share custom themes) allows hosting official themes though so you will have to search somewhere else.

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games on 3DS are both pretty good, Super is better of the two of them if I had to pick one.

They're not for everyone, but I quite like the Pripara and Aikatsu Stars rhythm games on 3DS, but they're also only available in Japanese. The Hatsune Miku ones were localized into a single game called Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX. I don't love that one but I think it's worth trying at least.

Ultimate NES Remix is probably my niche pick for a first party game that got a worldwide release.

I notice also that you don't have Kirby Triple Deluxe. You should play that :)

GBember

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's an official theme called "Splatoon: Squid Sisters", i got mine from the my nintendo reward system and downloaded from the theme shop. I don't think theme plaza (site people share custom themes) allows hosting official themes though so you will have to search somewhere else.
I didn't know it was official, thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright