Looking to buy a Flashcard

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Necron, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Necron
    OP

Necron Lurking~

Dec 29, 2008
    Chile
    Mi casa
    Hi people! as the title says, I wanna buy a new flashcard for my DS Lite (my DSTT is very old by now, so my DS picks it up 10% of the time).
    I'm looking for a recomendation on a R4 clone that can run wood and if you can provide a link it would be better. Or if possible, I could buy an OG DSTwo, open to offers in that.

Thanks in advance!

2. SCOTT0852

SCOTT0852 Kid now, squid now

Jan 20, 2018
    United States
    Personally, I use an R4i Gold 3DS +, which I bought from nds-card.com. It's worked with every game I've tried (all clean dumps, aside from trimming) and even has a handy NTRboot switch if you want to hack any 3DSes. It runs standard wood and has no time bombs. It doesn't seem to be compatible with YSMenu or DSiMenu++ though, if you wanted to use them (DM++ in particular has a nice Wood theme & supports higher quality audio).

3. Necron
    OP

Necron Lurking~

Dec 29, 2008
    Chile
    Mi casa
    Thanks! looks like a good card and does what I want.

SCOTT0852 likes this.
  4. slaphappygamer

slaphappygamer GBAPerm

Nov 30, 2008
    United States
    Aptos, California
    It’s a great card. I have the same one. It uses the same kernel as the r4i 3ds rts gold....ultra alpha super II turbo championship max ultramega hyper tournament moon

SCOTT0852 likes this.