OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
thedjdiaries.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Hi everyone,

I am looking to build a small list of friends for Yu-gi-oh WC2007.

I have played a few times on wifi, and got my butt kicked
cry.gif
, however I would prefer to play some people on a more regular basis as it is much more fun. Also it allows for revenge battles !!!!!
biggrin.gif

I am still buidling my deck so I like to see some other strategies and cards as I am doing so, and lets face it, the computer AI isn't that great ! I really wish you could trade cards globally as well, lol

Please PM / reply to this thread if you want to hook up. My friend code is 2406-1574-8304

PS - I used to play MTG a lot so I am intrigued to see if I can take my skills into yu-gi-oh also !!!

Gimmy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi there DJJoker...
I'm playing yu-gi-oh (Yu-gi-oh WC2007 japan) on the DS too (this is the only TCG on the DS). the thing is I'm not playing that much... right now i'm on LVL3 (free duel) and don't have a strong deck with deep strategy (they messed up the boosters). if you want to play we probably need to contact each other before.

yu-gi-oh VS Magic - magic is way more intilligent and an expirienced magic player will have easy time to understand the game and to build decks.

DJJoker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
thedjdiaries.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Hi,

Thats cool, I have not even reached level 3 in the free duels, I am just concentrating on building up my card collection first
smile.gif

It is hard work to do (without cheating) and I think by playing friends it would make the game more fun. After all you still get DP on wifi matches.

If you are still interested in a match let me know
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sbeve