looking for help to downgrade 10.5 u 2ds

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by soopa, Jan 28, 2016.

1. soopa
    OP

soopa GBAtemp Regular

Feb 22, 2009
    Canada
    Windsor, Ontario
    I recently installed rxtools and had everything working good so i decided to update the emunand to 10.5 but i actually updated the rx-s system nand not the rx-e emunand

now is there any way i can go about downgrading this 2ds back to 9.2 and reinstall rxtools and have cfw again or am i shit out of luck and have to wait

2. Daniablo

Daniablo Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 30, 2007
    Hardmod is the only way sadly if you have a NAND dump

3. DjoeN

DjoeN Captain Haddock!

Oct 21, 2005
    Belgium
    Somewhere in this potatoland!
    I do hope you made a sysnand (NAND) backup with Gateway or Decrypt9 (Homebrew) or Emunand9 (Homebrew), So you can do a hardmod and reflash your nand

4. hiryuu

hiryuu Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2012
    United States
    Conway, Arkansas
    I did the exact same thing. Will finish doing a hardmod tonight. I'm REALLY glad that I had the foresight to dump my sysNAND ahead of time! Outside of that, you can wait until someone finds a new exploit, however it will most likely be a very long time before one is out.

5. Bubsy Bobcat

Bubsy Bobcat vegtebales

Jul 8, 2015
    Zimbabwe
    I hope you have a NAND dump handy. Or else you're better off getting another 2DS.

6. soopa
    OP

soopa GBAtemp Regular

Feb 22, 2009
    Canada
    Windsor, Ontario
    thank god yes i made a nand and emunand dump so i guess i wait for a hard mod thanks