bobostar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all,
does anyone know of a homebrew app that will let me record more than 10 seconds of sound on my DSI? So far in my search I've only found suggestions for DSOrganize, which if I recall, isn't compatible with the DSI.

I would like something that will let me record at least 5-10 minutes at a time.

Thanks!

bobostar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmm...I currently have an M3I Zero with the Sakura operating system. Can I put two operating systems on one card or would I have to take off Sakura?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Both can be put on at the same time. M3Sakura is the firmware, Moonshell2 is just a godly piece of homebrew (it would be pretty lame of the M3 team to not have the M3Sakura have compatibility with the homebrew its based off of). So just run it like any other piece of homebrew, or if you are low on space or for whatever other reason, you could try taking out the voicerec folder and voicerec.nds and see if they work separately from Moonshell2 (never tried it before, but I'm guessing it should work).

bobostar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks jurassicplayer!

I've installed Moonshell2 and the voice recorder works great. The quality is not quite as high as the one that's built into the DSI but considering I can record for longer than 10 seconds and it has saved me from having to go out and buy a seperate voice recorder or an mp3 player that can record voice, I'm SUPER HAPPY.

Thanks again
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*