Hacking Looking for DS Flash card

Dotmore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Im looking for a Cheap DS flash card, to play DS roms. It doesn't have to have any fancy features. I live in The Netherlands, so please recommend a site that ships there (preferably for free). Payment option, sadly, is Paypal, and Paypal only.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can check 3dsombouwen.nl they're reliable but I don't know if they have Ds flashcards.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
3dsombouwen.nl has a DSTWO+ which plays DS games and SNES, GBA and 3Ds games (although the 3ds thing isn't recommended). The problem here is that you want to use PayPal. Almost all stores do not accept PayPal because if they would and PayPal would discover their business then PayPal would close their account anyway.

Dotmore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
3dsombouwen.nl has a DSTWO+ which plays DS games and SNES, GBA and 3Ds games (although the 3ds thing isn't recommended). The problem here is that you want to use PayPal. Almost all stores do not accept PayPal because if they would and PayPal would discover their business then PayPal would close their account anyway.

I do not need a card for 3DS roms, since i use CFW. I just need a card for old DS games.

I wouldn't even mind a second hand card.

Last edited by Dotmore,

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r4ids.cn is the most reliable flashcart, it's a little less than $20 USD.

All the cards for lower than $10 USD either don't work with SDHC/newest DSi/3DS firmwares, or have a "timebomb" in them that stops them working after certain dates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over