Looking for another GBA flashcart

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Rubyheart, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Rubyheart
    OP

Rubyheart Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 8, 2014
    United States
    I currently have an EZFlashV for my DS Lite, it works great, it's almost everything I could want in a flashcart. The only complaint I have with it though, is that it's the smaller DS Lite cart size and not the full GBA size, so I can't use it with the Wii or Gamecube.

I'm looking for the same cart, but the larger size for extended compatibility. I also have the EZFlashIV, but I don't like the way I need to put games on it, and I've just had problems with it since day one.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

2. endoverend

endoverend AKA zooksman

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    endoverend is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 6, 2013
    United States
  3. Rubyheart
    OP

Newcomer
    Feb 8, 2014
    United States
    That's the one I have, it just says V on the sticker for some reason. I can see that the full size cart exists, but every link I click redirects me to the smaller size when I actually go to a place selling it.

4. endoverend

endoverend AKA zooksman

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    endoverend is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 6, 2013
    United States
  5. Rubyheart
    OP

Newcomer
    Feb 8, 2014
    United States
    Personal preference then I guess. I really don't like it. It's like my friend's DSTwo, it's the strongest cart out there aside from the gateway, but I hate the interface and will happily stick with my R4i.

Edit:
    I think I found a place still selling it, and they even have more than one, for lots of pokemon-y goodness. Has anyone done business with shop.01media.com?

6. Hanafuda

Hanafuda GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 21, 2005
    United States

I would say be patient. There's a good chance Krikkz will be releasing a GBA Everdrive. Once he teases or announces something, it's usually 2-4 months away from release. Approximately.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/everdrive-gba.372028/

rainparadesamurai likes this.