Looking for action figures for shooters love playing

tiamat999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently started collecting figures from games I enjoyed but having a hard time finding figures from shooter games I play

I like
Borderlands
earth defense force
kid Icarus
Star wars battlefront
Lost planet

I tried looking at borderlands figures and all they have is claptraps and a psycho
And they are not very reasonable price wise same with the star wars battlefront clone set

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently started collecting figures from games I enjoyed but having a hard time finding figures from shooter games I play

I like
Borderlands
earth defense force
kid Icarus
Star wars battlefront
Lost planet

I tried looking at borderlands figures and all they have is claptraps and a psycho
And they are not very reasonable price wise same with the star wars battlefront clone set
A lot of what you will find, will mostly be discontinued items that range from figures made by NECA, which are high quality and affordable, to FIGMA ARTS, which is the high end expensive stuff.

Unfortunately, most people that own the rights to liscence figures for things like Star Wars and the like, tend to range to cheap kids toys you find in target.

If you really want to look for high quality things, you'll mostly be looking at brands like NECA and Figma for 90% of your wants and needs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: if only it could read dvds then you would just need 1 disc