Looking for a (Near) Perfect Smash for 3DS NA Save

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by kabii-sama, Oct 18, 2015.

1. kabii-sama
    OP

kabii-sama Member

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2015
    United States
    A lengthy explanation as to my reason for requesting this:

Warning: Spoilers inside!

I’ve already tried resolving this on my own, but…

Warning: Spoilers inside!

Anyway, I’m just hoping someone that visits this awesome website will be able and willing to share their complete Smash for 3DS save with me. Ideally, I’d want it to be someone who’s owned the game since its launch (so that the first Milestone states the game was played on the launch date) and has played it periodically since then (so that every conquest period’s results are in the save). However, at this point I think I’d be fine with any complete save, so long as the Milestones are in a plausible order. Just realize that I need the save files in .bin format, as again my 3DS has the latest firmware. I do have Ironhax installed, so if someone could use Save Manager or SVDT to export their save, I believe I can use the Save Secure Value Fixer and Save Manager in turn to import the save. I’d really appreciate any help with this.

(Also, I put this topic in this forum as I saw a handful of other threads in it requesting saves. If there's a more appropriate place for the topic I'd appreciate it if a mod could move it.)