Status
Not open for further replies.

EthanObi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Requirement's: Fluently speak japanese, Know enough english to communicate back with me,A phone with Free-Overseas calling MUST LIVE IN JAPAN and be willing to ship to USA if you win The prize!

For those who wonder Rocket-Live caster is A Pokemon Mini-Program at the end of Every thursday's Nightly episode. I need to be able to call you from USA and Give you the number To Call. It would help to have two phones, Normally Prizes are A Nintendo 3DS or A Pokemon game/Prize Pack. PM me for My Cell number if you are willing to do this.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So, you want a Japanese user, living in Japan, to call a Japanese phone number to Win a Japanese prize.
And send it to you for free instead of keeping it for him who won it?

Hummm,
Why not just ask for a (free) trade in the trading forum, if you want a free 3DS?

Reactions: 2 people

EthanObi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 3DS and Did i not mention I would front the costs? Anyways i Dialed it From The USA (It's too late now) And Got in. But it said "*girly japanese voice which i didnt understand* then it went into english "You cannot call this number from overseas, we are sorry" in other words cyan, You can lock this now >.>

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I didn't talk only about the shipping cost, but about the prize cost.
If it's not for oversea, let japanese win it fairly and enjoy his/her prize.

The game's time frame ended now anyway.
I'm closing it.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm