Looking for a Jp+Eng Speaking person

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Kyouhei, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyouhei
    OP

Kyouhei Official 任天堂 Lover

Aug 18, 2011
    Requirement's: Fluently speak japanese, Know enough english to communicate back with me,A phone with Free-Overseas calling MUST LIVE IN JAPAN and be willing to ship to USA if you win The prize!

For those who wonder Rocket-Live caster is A Pokemon Mini-Program at the end of Every thursday's Nightly episode. I need to be able to call you from USA and Give you the number To Call. It would help to have two phones, Normally Prizes are A Nintendo 3DS or A Pokemon game/Prize Pack. PM me for My Cell number if you are willing to do this.

2. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    So, you want a Japanese user, living in Japan, to call a Japanese phone number to Win a Japanese prize.
    And send it to you for free instead of keeping it for him who won it?

Hummm,
    Why not just ask for a (free) trade in the trading forum, if you want a free 3DS?

2 people like this.
  3. Kyouhei
    OP

Kyouhei Official 任天堂 Lover

Aug 18, 2011
    I have a 3DS and Did i not mention I would front the costs? Anyways i Dialed it From The USA (It's too late now) And Got in. But it said "*girly japanese voice which i didnt understand* then it went into english "You cannot call this number from overseas, we are sorry" in other words cyan, You can lock this now >.>

4. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    I didn't talk only about the shipping cost, but about the prize cost.
    If it's not for oversea, let japanese win it fairly and enjoy his/her prize.

The game's time frame ended now anyway.
    I'm closing it.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.