Homebrew Looking for a emulator

gbaboy123

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok buddy so for gba the best option is vc injects, for snes try retroarch you need new 3ds to get full experience, nes you can find a retroarch core as well but you can also get injects

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And for using cheats? I've gone through Mother 3 like 100 times and want to see what's different about the 1.2 translation. So I kinda wanted to do a quick run through.
Use MGba. It has the best performance for gba if you don't want to use virtual console games. I'm not sure if it supports cheats or not.

Uziskull

Picture may not be real
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I think gba roms save on the same rom so just download an emulator for pc put in your cheat codes then run it on your 3ds now with the cheats, but am not sure I used to do that with pokemon red but you could try it
I'm pretty sure cheats aren't a permanent change in RAM, so you can't do that.
You can use cheats on PC, play until a certain point then inject that save into the 3DS, but I'm pretty sure that's not what OP's looking for.

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As I was thinking on making a similar thread I may ask it just here, there are some good emulator for sega genesis(mega drive) that works nice on o3ds?

I want to play zero wings!!!

ThePanchamBros

Hates the Undertale Fandom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I'm looking for an emulator I can put on my 3DS that I could play GBA/SNES/NES games on. But mainly GBA. The one catch is it needs to be able to make use of cheat codes. Does anyone have any recommendations?
for gba use Mgba, the best one is the retroarch version. Use the snes9x retroarch version for snes games, and the FCEUMM for 3ds for nes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.