Hacking Looking for a CFW that has no splash screen and displays Emunand version without prefix.

ArmoredGuns1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I need to make a 3DS look as legit as possible because... reasons. With the new lesshax payload and a CFW that can load from menuhax directly into the emunand without a splash screen would make my dream come true. I know you can modify Rxtool's source to remove the splash screen, however I'm no programmer and have no clue how to do it :/.

Also is it possible to make the emunand in a CFW show the firmware without a prefix? I mean to remove the RX-E from the System Settings. Help is immensely appreciated!

gameking66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, rxTools allows themes, and one of the releases (I forget which) includes a second theme that has no splash screen. So you wouldn't need to recompile that.

The version prefix however requires a compile.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I need to make a 3DS look as legit as possible because... reasons. With the new lesshax payload and a CFW that can load from menuhax directly into the emunand without a splash screen would make my dream come true. I know you can modify Rxtool's source to remove the splash screen, however I'm no programmer and have no clue how to do it :/.

Also is it possible to make the emunand in a CFW show the firmware without a prefix? I mean to remove the RX-E from the System Settings. Help is immensely appreciated!
You're just asking to get disqualified.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH