Looking for a CFW that has no splash screen and displays Emunand version without prefix.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by ArmoredGuns1, Feb 15, 2016.

1. ArmoredGuns1
    OP

ArmoredGuns1 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 27, 2007
    United States
    Hello, I need to make a 3DS look as legit as possible because... reasons. With the new lesshax payload and a CFW that can load from menuhax directly into the emunand without a splash screen would make my dream come true. I know you can modify Rxtool's source to remove the splash screen, however I'm no programmer and have no clue how to do it :/.

Also is it possible to make the emunand in a CFW show the firmware without a prefix? I mean to remove the RX-E from the System Settings. Help is immensely appreciated!

2. Allahu_Spooky_Cena

Allahu_Spooky_Cena Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2015
    England
    Cakesfw has no version prefix or splash screen, but there is a bit of hardly noticeable text that scrolls down for half a second.

3. Rusb

Rusb GBAtemp Regular

Apr 17, 2014
    you want to go to official tournaments with hacked 3DS and hacked Games? xD

Xenon Hacks likes this.
  4. gameking66

gameking66 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 9, 2010
    United States
    Actually, rxTools allows themes, and one of the releases (I forget which) includes a second theme that has no splash screen. So you wouldn't need to recompile that.

The version prefix however requires a compile.

5. Longius

Longius Member

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2015
    France
    Just launch the emunand and then keep your 3ds in standby

6. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    You're just asking to get disqualified.

7. Urbanshadow

Urbanshadow GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 16, 2015
    Latest CakesFW nightlies won't show any text at all during boot and they wont touch version string.

ArmoredGuns1 likes this.