Tyson8earzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

Thought i'd say hi and make an intro post. Been on here for about a week or better just trying to read up on stuff about DS flashing and everything. I am new to the DS but have multiple GBA (2x) and SP (1x) counterparts fitted with EFA Linker carts.

I must say that this DS lite is quite amazing piece of work. Just got mine last monday with a free copy of Brain age @ best buy. With such awesome backlighting on the DS lite, im tempted to play many old GBA games all over again, I don't know what game to start with.

Anyways.. just saying hi and thanks in advance for all the great reviews and hard working dedicated people out there that make this place a great source of info for the DS scene. Im sure i'll have questions about various things later, but i will post them in appropriate forum threads.

Bye for now!

Tyson
nds.gif

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey welcome, I also lurked(LOL like 2 months) on this site before I made my first post. And I agree the DSL backlight is awesome. I had the first SP before this so I never saw the true backlight of the DS/SP2. THE COLORS!!!!! Thats all I have to say. GBA looks awesome on this thing.

Edit: ATM I'm playing Metriod Zero Mission. There are so many things I see now that I didn't on the SP. Mostly the backround images. Gives the game alot more atmosphere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1