Long time lurker, first time poster

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tyson8earzz, Jun 14, 2006.

Jun 14, 2006
  1. Tyson8earzz
    OP

Newcomer Tyson8earzz Member

Featured Posts:
    United States
    Hey everyone,

Thought i'd say hi and make an intro post. Been on here for about a week or better just trying to read up on stuff about DS flashing and everything. I am new to the DS but have multiple GBA (2x) and SP (1x) counterparts fitted with EFA Linker carts.

I must say that this DS lite is quite amazing piece of work. Just got mine last monday with a free copy of Brain age @ best buy. With such awesome backlighting on the DS lite, im tempted to play many old GBA games all over again, I don't know what game to start with.

Anyways.. just saying hi and thanks in advance for all the great reviews and hard working dedicated people out there that make this place a great source of info for the DS scene. Im sure i'll have questions about various things later, but i will post them in appropriate forum threads.

Bye for now!

Tyson [​IMG]

2. dice

Former Staff dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

Featured Posts:
    United Kingdom
    Welcome to the forums Tyson [​IMG]

3. cornaljoe

Member cornaljoe GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Featured Posts:
    United States
    Hey welcome, I also lurked(LOL like 2 months) on this site before I made my first post. And I agree the DSL backlight is awesome. I had the first SP before this so I never saw the true backlight of the DS/SP2. THE COLORS!!!!! Thats all I have to say. GBA looks awesome on this thing.

Edit: ATM I'm playing Metriod Zero Mission. There are so many things I see now that I didn't on the SP. Mostly the backround images. Gives the game alot more atmosphere.

4. Costello

Administrator Costello Headmaster

Featured Posts:
    Welcome here!
    I hope you enjoy your DS and GBAtemp [​IMG]

ps: don't bite my ear

5. Celb

Newcomer Celb Member

Featured Posts:
    Australia
    I only ever post when its worth a post.. so I guess I'm a lurker too.

Welcome =)