Long time lurker, first time poster

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tyson8earzz, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Tyson8earzz
    OP

Tyson8earzz Member

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2006
    United States
    Hey everyone,

Thought i'd say hi and make an intro post. Been on here for about a week or better just trying to read up on stuff about DS flashing and everything. I am new to the DS but have multiple GBA (2x) and SP (1x) counterparts fitted with EFA Linker carts.

I must say that this DS lite is quite amazing piece of work. Just got mine last monday with a free copy of Brain age @ best buy. With such awesome backlighting on the DS lite, im tempted to play many old GBA games all over again, I don't know what game to start with.

Anyways.. just saying hi and thanks in advance for all the great reviews and hard working dedicated people out there that make this place a great source of info for the DS scene. Im sure i'll have questions about various things later, but i will post them in appropriate forum threads.

Bye for now!

Tyson [​IMG]

2. dice

dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

Former Staff
    Oct 26, 2002
    England
    Welcome to the forums Tyson [​IMG]

3. cornaljoe

cornaljoe GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 13, 2006
    United States
    Hey welcome, I also lurked(LOL like 2 months) on this site before I made my first post. And I agree the DSL backlight is awesome. I had the first SP before this so I never saw the true backlight of the DS/SP2. THE COLORS!!!!! Thats all I have to say. GBA looks awesome on this thing.

Edit: ATM I'm playing Metriod Zero Mission. There are so many things I see now that I didn't on the SP. Mostly the backround images. Gives the game alot more atmosphere.

4. Costello

Costello Headmaster

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    Welcome here!
    I hope you enjoy your DS and GBAtemp [​IMG]

ps: don't bite my ear

5. Celb

Celb Member

Newcomer
    May 22, 2006
    I only ever post when its worth a post.. so I guess I'm a lurker too.

Welcome =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice