lolSnes, NEW DS EMU

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess you need to update your sources. That's an issue that has been fixed in a recent revision.

Ah, I'm using 0.99 official and not an SVN revision. PEBKAC on my end. Where can I get them?

Edit:

Tried http://nds.baronline.net.ua/download.php?file=desmume-0.9.10-JIT-x64-2013-08-09.zip No dice either. It's as of August 9th.

Could I have the version you have, or at least a link? I got my SVN from http://nds.baronline.net.ua/ so there's something amiss. Even that won't run it. What SVN are you running?

Arisotura

rise of melonism
Trophies
Website
kuribo64.net
XP
Country
France
I meant lolSnes, not desmume.

When I made the thread, there was a bug where it'd get the SRAM size wrong. It'd basically allocate a zero-byte buffer and then attempt to overwrite all the memory. This has since been fixed.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant lolSnes, not desmume.

When I made the thread, there was a bug where it'd get the SRAM size wrong. It'd basically allocate a zero-byte buffer and then attempt to overwrite all the memory. This has since been fixed.

]Whoops. lol. Does anyone have the newly compiled emulator for download? Anyone at all? Unfortunately, there are no guides to compiling the emulator, and I hope that Snailface can update the link ;)

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Reactions: the_randomizer

PROTOBOY

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there much of a market for this? I just use the one that comes on the DSTwo (handles GBA and NES, too).

DSTwo snes emulator as I know have several:hateit: slowdowns:hateit: problems with snes emulation, I don't have dstwo because of that, I use my Acekard 2i and always enjoy to watch videos, clips and animes in DPG.:nds:

Also emulators I use it.

:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

This is very important project I am glad that you guys are keep going, I was very sad with the fact that I was going to buy a PSP just to play SNES games in everywhere,, now we all have hope and at least will be possible.:yayu:
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:v

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I remember when development on GameYob started, and people where saying "there was no point because there's Lameboy".
It'd be nice if the same thing happened here and this emulator could go on to surpass CATSFC in the games it works. I loved SnemulDS, too bad it has those nasty layer issues.

Memfis

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nice to see, that the emulator scene isn´t dead, but I have three questions:

1) Why didn´t you develop this for PSP? The PSP have much more power than the NDS.
2) Can you include FX-Chip support?
3) Can you make, that all games runs with sound and full speed?

Arisotura

rise of melonism
Trophies
Website
kuribo64.net
XP
Country
France
I'd like to link to the latest Git builds: http://lolsnes.net/download.php

Featuring an improved version of SNemulDS's DSP. Enjoy interpolated SNES sound on your DS! And there are also many improvements since v1.0.

It's not ready for release, though. I'd like to add more graphics support before v1.1.

Of course, proper credit will be given when v1.1 will be released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: +2