Nintendoing what Nintendoes always.

Reactions: CoolMe and BigOnYa

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... I don't see them going back to Dual Screen gaming tbh, since it's only logical to make a Switch like system with more power etc. (to ride on its success) than to revamp (/ change) the whole look & gaming experience and risk losing/ confusing customers, all for nothing.. Unless they have some plan already in mind, like both screens be used as one, and can only be split in two when 2 players want to play with each other.. while maintaining BC with the Switch library..

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hmm... I don't see them going back to Dual Screen gaming tbh, since it's only logical to make a Switch like system with more power etc. (to ride on its success) than to revamp (/ change) the whole look & gaming experience and risk losing/ confusing customers, all for nothing.. Unless they have some plan already in mind, like both screens be used as one, and can only be split in two when 2 players want to play with each other.. while maintaining BC with the Switch library..
Oh, you mean the WiiU library + mediocre shovelware, but in a DS with the power of a 5 year old Android Phone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Lol not me trying to get people to make an uncensor patch for imagine makeup artist