makki666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
i have managed to upgrade my nintendo switch to 256gb. but i am facing a weird issue.
the switch turn On and goes to home screen fine after initial setup. i noticed after i restart the switch 3 times it shows the first nintendo logo, then the big logo and then black screen forever, even i noticed the screen dim and only power button can wake it up.
to get rid of this black screen i have to initialize it again either by erase all, or just save data. then i can go to home screen.
i replaced the the emmc to make sure it is not the emmc. but same issue again.
i tried on another switch, but got same problem.
right now i am totally lost.

P.S
the switch was working fine with its original emmc 32gb.

Thank You in advance.

Ttm3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
i have managed to upgrade my nintendo switch to 256gb. but i am facing a weird issue.
the switch turn On and goes to home screen fine after initial setup. i noticed after i restart the switch 3 times it shows the first nintendo logo, then the big logo and then black screen forever, even i noticed the screen dim and only power button can wake it up.
to get rid of this black screen i have to initialize it again either by erase all, or just save data. then i can go to home screen.

P.S

Thank You in advance.

I've been thinking about doing this also. Any weird values showing up in hekate?

Last edited by Ttm3,

edwardsalazar97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi,

P.S

Thank You in advance.
Hello, normally it is due to a bad restoration of the nand, or if you are using a cfw, the sd is in exfat format, try to put it in fat32

Reactions: Ttm3

makki666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been thinking about doing this also. Any weird values showing up in hekate?
everything normal on hekate, but in order to restore the file, you have to use custom hekate.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello, normally it is due to a bad restoration of the nand, or if you are using a cfw, the sd is in exfat format, try to put it in fat32
i will give it a try.
Thank You.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I started apple cider vinegar tablets again hope I don't start burping it up