Location to buy EZ-Flash 4

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by wolf9545, Sep 15, 2007.

Sep 15, 2007

Location to buy EZ-Flash 4 by wolf9545 at 12:56 AM (858 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. wolf9545
    OP

Newcomer wolf9545 Member

United States
    I am interested in a EZ-Flash 4 (for the GBA not for the DS lite so I want the min SD version) but I seem to be having a hard time finding a website that sells it. I found this site, http://www.gamersection.ca/product_info.ph...products_id=147, but was wondering if there is any site in the US that sells it? I am seeing a lot of the lite version but I can't use it because I want to use this in a gameboy micro.

2. serco16

Newcomer serco16 Member

Sorry if I'm intruding wolf9545, but i have the same problem. The only thing is that I'm looking for a site from European Union (so that i can skip extra taxes, i'm on a very low budget :'( ) I have a simple GBA and ez4 minisd seems the best choise.
    Thanks...

3. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
  4. serco16

Newcomer serco16 Member

Found it just before you posted on ez dealers list. Thanks a lot for the info. It has great prices and shipping is almost nothing. Now to get the cash and activate my debit card for Internet transactions [​IMG]