Hacking Loadstructor

xabaras

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried with Wii Sports resort... packed with cLoader set to 249 and anti 002 no problems...

even though cios249 rev14 doesn't need anti 002, i assume (since it worked) that theoretically anti 002 will work for any 002 game on rev14...

Great work.. thanks

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nubecoder said:
[offtopic]
"the icing on the cake"... What a stupid phrase, no one likes cake with out icing. =]
[/offtpoic]

I believe the idea behind the phrase is: The fact that icing finishes the cake and makes it great, so the very fact that no one likes cake without icing makes the phrase make sense.

Great program, used it create 32 channels for all my games and they all seem to work fine (even: The Conduit, Ghostbusters and WSR Anti002 fix on for those three and defaults for everything else), using cIOSrev14 and 4.1U Wii.

[offtopic]
Does anyone know if the NAND emulation will allow for more than the 48 spaces for channels or if there is anyway to delete the weather, news, photo and shop channels - I know they don't take up much space put I need the actual channel spots on the system menu.

Never mind, with the help of Any Title Deleter and Preloader with the no update hack I manged it and they shouldn't come back.

cedriccheah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just tested with Loadstructor 1.7
I'm using 4.0U, I still having problem to load with the channel I make using Loadstructor 1.7 for Wii Sports Resort PAL version....argh...

I able to get in using Neogamma but not Loadstructor channel.

I using below settings:
Cloader
USB
Language = System default
Video = Don't patch
cIOS = 249

Verbose output = Enabled
Anti-002 fix = Enabled

I'm using 4.0U with rev14.

Anyone can help?

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to make more channels on the Wii's menu's [create extra pages for more games] for 3.2u?

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
cedriccheah said:
I'm using 4.0U, I still having problem to load with the channel I make using Loadstructor 1.7 for Wii Sports Resort PAL version....argh...
xabaras said:
Tried with Wii Sports resort... packed with cLoader set to 249 and anti 002 no problems...

QUOTE(xzxero @ Aug 2 2009, 12:04 PM)
is there a way to make more channels on the Wii's menu's [create extra pages for more games] for 3.2u?
It's good question...

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cedriccheah said:

I able to get in using Neogamma but not Loadstructor channel.

I using below settings:
Cloader
USB
Video = Don't patch
cIOS = 249

Verbose output = Enabled
Anti-002 fix = Enabled

Anyone can help?

I had no problem, tho I am on 4.1U and I had verbose turned off, but that is the only difference. Have you played the game once already and created a WSR save?
Oh and I am using the NTSC-U version of WSR, have you tried that?

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i couldnt get 1.7 to create a working channel at all.. kept giving cant find on hard drive error.. moved back to 1.6 and it worked fine

Desktopping

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also trying to get MH3 booting from loadstructor 1.7+cloader1.5 package. I have cios38rev14 and cios223 installed. cloader crashed when using cios223, and made the noise using cios249 after the game booted. I want to try using the cfg loader fowarder, since that loader can load MH3, but it just goes to black screen. I have it set up as sd:/apps/usbloader_cfg/boot.dol, is there a specific boot.dol of cfg loader that loadstructor needs?

cedriccheah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jakejm79 said:
I had no problem, tho I am on 4.1U and I had verbose turned off, but that is the only difference. Have you played the game once already and created a WSR save?

Hi jakejm79,

Previously, I was able to load WSR using the game channel created by Loadstructor.
And I used to play with UsbLoader GX before I know about Loadstructor.
smile.gif

Recently I just upgraded to 4.0U from 3.2U.
After I upgraded to 4.0U, I no longer able to play using the game channel created by Loadstrutor as well as Usbloader GX.
The only way I able to play WSR by using Neogamma.

I just tried have verbose turned off but still unable to load. It hung at Black screen as well.

Any idea?

Thank for your reply
smile.gif

xzxero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yea it would make Loadstructor much better if you could make more pages to have more games on any system menu version.

xzxero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yea i tried that but its not the same cuz you dont see the channel completely and it wastes time loading from sd, ill just stick to a usb loader for now.

This application is good stuff tho.

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cedriccheah said:
jakejm79 said:

Hi jakejm79,

Previously, I was able to load WSR using the game channel created by Loadstructor.
And I used to play with UsbLoader GX before I know about Loadstructor.
smile.gif

Recently I just upgraded to 4.0U from 3.2U.
After I upgraded to 4.0U, I no longer able to play using the game channel created by Loadstrutor as well as Usbloader GX.
The only way I able to play WSR by using Neogamma.

I just tried have verbose turned off but still unable to load. It hung at Black screen as well.

Any idea?

Thank for your reply
smile.gif

Have you tried using the NTSC-U version of the game? since it looks like you are on a ntsc-u wii, also have you loaded any channels from the SD card after upgrading to 4.0? There is a bug that causes the motion+ video to play again (just like the very 1st time you boot WSR) after you have loaded a channel from the SD card. And we all know you need to use alt dol to get the motion+ video to play. I would suggest upgrading to 4.1U (http://www.teknoconsolas.es/blog/waninkoko/firmware-updater-41) and seeing if that helps, if that doesn't work send me a PM and I will email you my WSR channel.

cedriccheah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jakejm79 said:
Have you tried using the NTSC-U version of the game? since it looks like you are on a ntsc-u wii, also have you loaded any channels from the SD card after upgrading to 4.0? There is a bug that causes the motion+ video to play again (just like the very 1st time you boot WSR) after you have loaded a channel from the SD card. And we all know you need to use alt dol to get the motion+ video to play. I would suggest upgrading to 4.1U (http://www.teknoconsolas.es/blog/waninkoko/firmware-updater-41) and seeing if that helps, if that doesn't work send me a PM and I will email you my WSR channel.

Hi jakejm79, thanks for your replied again
smile.gif

Nope, I using 4.0U and have not get NTSC-U version of WSR. ..lolz
I have no problem to load all channel except WSR...weird.
I tried load WSR using USBLoader GX and failed (But I able to run it on 3.2U)...Hung at Black Screen too...
and Neogamma able to load it without any problem...@@

I'm waiting for 4.1 offline updater because my connection is not so stable....haha..I afraid it upgrade half way and got disconnected...

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
cedriccheah said:
jakejm79 said:

Hi jakejm79, thanks for your replied again
smile.gif

Nope, I using 4.0U and have not get NTSC-U version of WSR. ..lolz
I have no problem to load all channel except WSR...weird.
I tried load WSR using USBLoader GX and failed (But I able to run it on 3.2U)...Hung at Black Screen too...
and Neogamma able to load it without any problem...@@

I'm waiting for 4.1 offline updater because my connection is not so stable....haha..I afraid it upgrade half way and got disconnected...

have you installed a cIOS and have you turned the anti 002 fix on in loadstructor using cloader

cedriccheah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
have you installed a cIOS and have you turned the anti 002 fix on in loadstructor using cloader
Hi pepxl,

I using below settings:
Cloader
USB
Video = Don't patch
cIOS = 249

Verbose output = Enabled (I have tried Disabled as well)
Anti-002 fix = Enabled

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
try redoin the alt-dol trick in a loader then try your channel, i had a problem when i updated to 4.1 from 4.0 i had to redo the alt-dol, i think once you update it wipes the setting telling the wii you have already watched the motion+ vid making it black screen on every load til you do it, once i done it it loaded no probs

cedriccheah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
try redoin the alt-dol trick in a loader then try your channel, i had a problem when i updated to 4.1 from 4.0 i had to redo the alt-dol, i think once you update it wipes the setting telling the wii you have already watched the motion+ vid making it black screen on every load til you do it, once i done it it loaded no probs

Great, let me try on this trick after I get back home from work..lol

Thank for your advice man...
yaypsp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2