Hacking Loadstructor channels not working after Black Ops fix!!

hellion_52883

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys, I had everything I wanted working just fine until Just Dance 2 and Black Ops came out. Got the Just Dance 2 "Can't Open Big File" problem resolved with a new version of WiiFlow (If I remember correctly). Tried for about a week to get Black Ops fixed, downloading wads, (stupid I know!) so i finally got to the Hermes 5.1 fixing Black Ops with 224 (haven't even got to the update to play online problem!).

All games were working again! I decided to make a few Loadstructor channel wads and they wouldn't install anymore. Well, I guess that was because I had upgraded to 249 rev. 20 so I've been playing with this for the last two days. Got 249 to install wads again but the Loadstructor channels are still way messed up!
Tried using 202, 222, 223 to install wads, tried rev 17, rev 18, rev 19, rev 20, rev 21. My Loadstructor channels that I installed before fixing Black Ops still work perfectly! But I can't make any new ones to save my life. All the new ones act like the HHD isn't plugged in but everything else reads it fine. I even had a Just Dance 2 Channels working (no big file error) before Black Ops.

So does anyone know what the hell's going on inside my Wii? Right now I think I have old 222, 223, new 224, 249rev19, 250rev20. Anything more than that I can't remember, but I'll do a Sign Check if that will help.

Oh and while I'm at it, what is the reason behind getting 236?

Thanks a bunch guys, this shit is giving me a headache!

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
or wait for AutoJaquettes to be updated it'll blow the shit out of crap
tongue.gif

hellion_52883

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the input, do you guys know what's the latest version of crap?

Also does anyone know when AutoJaquettes is suppose to be out?

hellion_52883

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you WiiCrazy!!! I tried Crap about a year ago, and it just wasn't able to do what i wanted from it. You come a long way with this program and with the addition of the wiiflow forwarder it fits my needs. Now if the damn channels work my issue will be solved! Thanks again.

Bladexdsl - Thanks for the link i'll check this one out also.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.