Hacking Loadstructor and WD Hardrive don't mix

Le Reveur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been wanting to use loadstructor for a while, and actually formatted my western digital passport drive to wbfs from fat 32 just to use it. But once I got the wad installed and selected the game channel, the loader gave me the message
"Can't find WBFS partition. Make one and add some games!"
Was really annoying because there was a WBFS partition, and i could use the hardrive on every usb loader. I'm pretty sure the problem lies in my hardrive, because i was able to use loadstructor through a spare 8gb flash drive.

Can you guys tell me if i may be doing anything wrong, or what kind of hardrive you use to use loadstructor.
(Specify the hardrive and brand)

Tnx.

BenieUK

Trophies
XP
Country
Le Reveur said:
I've been wanting to use loadstructor for a while, and actually formatted my western digital passport drive to wbfs from fat 32 just to use it. But once I got the wad installed and selected the game channel, the loader gave me the message
"Can't find WBFS partition. Make one and add some games!"
Was really annoying because there was a WBFS partition, and i could use the hardrive on every usb loader. I'm pretty sure the problem lies in my hardrive, because i was able to use loadstructor through a spare 8gb flash drive.

Can you guys tell me if i may be doing anything wrong, or what kind of hardrive you use to use loadstructor.
(Specify the hardrive and brand)

Tnx.

Works great for me with WD Passport HD's, must be something wrong with settings or something ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...