Homebrew loading gba games to get extra unlockables

uriyasama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember I found a homebrew for R4 Wood that is able to run GBA games to get extra unlockables in DS games fo like in Wario Ware Touched (When a Wario Ware Twisted cartridge is inserted an extra toy is unlocked on Wario Ware Touched) but im not able to find it.
can anybody give me a link?

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Probably the... 3in1 GBA EXPloader, with which you can copy GBA ROMs to the NOR of EZ Flash 3in1 cartridges.

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
john.jingle said:
Why not use a cheat code to get the unlockable?

If I'm not mistaken, this would require too long codes to make it work. You musn't forget that the ds doesn't have that much amount of ram, so you can't alter too much while in-game...

Also for anybody who's wondering you can still use features in ds games that require a gba in the 2nd slot of a ds original/lite if you use a flashcart. Do check however if BOTH the rom and the cartridge are from the same region, because they MUST match if you want to use extra features that requires a gba in the 2nd slot (save files from different regions are usually interchangable though).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1