Hacking loading games off port 1 using config loader

youngrex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have port 1 working since i cant get bort 0 fixed but i need help getting black ops to run. im using rev21 base 58 on ios 249 to make port 1 work but when i pick ios 224 which is using base 57 it doesnt load the game at all and using ios 249 with base 58 just goes to a black screen.

Yu-Gi-Oh 100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
youngrex said:
i have port 1 working since i cant get bort 0 fixed but i need help getting black ops to run. im using rev21 base 58 on ios 249 to make port 1 work but when i pick ios 224 which is using base 57 it doesnt load the game at all and using ios 249 with base 58 just goes to a black screen.

Wow nice to know someone has the same problem as me, but some games i have actually work. That is untill i run something newer like black ops which i got to work mostly, and then it just froze one me. Im beginning to think that loading games from usb are more trouble than it's worth.

youngrex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yu-Gi-Oh 100 said:
youngrex said:

Wow nice to know someone has the same problem as me, but some games i have actually work. That is untill i run something newer like black ops which i got to work mostly, and then it just froze one me. Im beginning to think that loading games from usb are more trouble than it's worth.

black ops requires base 57 which is why i want to know if theres a way to have port 1 work with base 57 and not base 58 because base 58 doesnt work properly with games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Real Jdbye I am going AMD this gen still debating 7900XT or XTX