Hardware Loading Games off a sd card - DSi (1.2A)

CLDavi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I’ve been learning how to load NDS backups off an SD card. Yet I’m going nowhere. I know the two minimum Ike’s required are the Memory Pit, and the TWilight++ menu, yet I’m getting no response from the SD card. I tried the exploit, and its not working. Am I missing a step here? I have firmware of 1.2A. Would this be good enough for the Memory Pit, because I trying not to upgrade it so that I can still use my Acekard flash card, on it from time to time. Thus why I’m limiting any mods to the pit and menu. I’m just covering all bases while keeping my DSi working. So if anyone can help me, please don’t hesitate to do so. I really need help.

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
...I’m getting no response from the SD card. I tried the exploit, and its not working.
You need to be more specific. What do you mean by "I''m getting no response"? Did you follow the suggested step by step guide? Did you first watch the DS-camera tutorial until the end? When you tap with the stylus on the SD icon and then on the album, doesn't the screen flash magenta? Remember that you have to use the first version of Memory Pit (1.0 - 1.3 U,E,A,J).

...I trying not to upgrade it so that I can still use my Acekard flash card...
Right! Don't update it because besides being useless it would block your flashcart, as you rightly pointed out.

CLDavi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You need to be more specific. What do you mean by "I''m getting no response"? Did you follow the suggested step by step guide? Did you first watch the DS-camera tutorial until the end? When you tap with the stylus on the SD icon and then on the album, doesn't the screen flash magenta? Remember that you have to use the first version of Memory Pit (1.0 - 1.3 U,E,A,J).

Right! Don't update it because besides being useless it would block your flashcart, as you rightly pointed out.
Yes, I followed through with the tutorial, and figured out what the problem was. All I needed to do was to reformat the MicroSD Card, and do specific instructions as per the tutorial. Now it works brilliantly. This solves a lot of problems on my end. So all is good now.

Reactions: Nikokaro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit