Hacking Loading Games From a SD Card

Teep

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong section for this but here goes:

I have a virgin 4.3U Wii, installed only the HBC via Letterbomb, and I'd like to know a good way to run games from my SD card rather than a USB hard drive. I know the configurable USB loader can do it, but I've only ever worked with Wiiflow, and don't even know what dependencies the configurable USB loader has. How would I go about doing this?

Thanks in advance.

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you could load games fine from WiiFlow, then cfg should work fine as well. I thought that WiiFlow could load from SD though?

Teep

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you could load games fine from WiiFlow, then cfg should work fine as well. I thought that WiiFlow could load from SD though?

I never tried at this point really. I'm not sure how it'd work even, since the SD would have to be wbfs?

person66

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wiiflow doesn't require wbfs, it hasn't for a long time. If you are still using wbfs, then I would assume that your wii is quite out of date, you may want to consider remodding it with modmii.

Teep

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well yeah, I used WBFS... My Wii is a 4.1 haha... It doesn't really bother me, I updated just recently to the latest d2x and I can run both Kirby and SS. This new Wii I'm modding however is a 4.3U, but as you guessed yorself, I'm a bit out of the loop, this is why I ask.

person66

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wiiflow, like the other loaders, supports FAT32, NTFS, and WBFS. Just use Wii Backup Manager to copy the ISOs to the sd card as .wbfs files (mind you though, unless it is a huge SD card, it wont be able to hold many games). You can also use it to copy games from your wbfs drive directly over to the FAT32 sd card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*