Loadiine questions

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by aalvi, May 12, 2016.

1. aalvi
    OP

aalvi Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2007
    Canada
    1) How do I go online? I can only do the 10 courses in Super Mario Maker and create levels but can't interact or play other levels.

2) Is it possible to cheat on my xenoblade save(real copy, real save)?

2. rbsk

rbsk Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2016
    United States
  3. caffolote

caffolote GBAtemp Fan

Jul 26, 2008
    United States
  4. rbsk

rbsk Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2016
    United States
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/maximum-sd-card-size-for-loadiine-gx2.423053/

I am just using a ScanDisk 32gb class 10 SDHC - Formatting with osx driver utility did not work for me however (I kept getting SD mount failure) so I used the tool from here:
    https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/
    I am pleased with the performance - though I wish I'd have sprung for the 64gb instead...

Be sure you format with fat32 and test it with a smaller game so you do not spend 30 minutes transferring files just to find out the SD card isn't being read properly.

Last edited by rbsk, May 12, 2016
  5. caffolote

caffolote GBAtemp Fan

Jul 26, 2008
    United States
    Would I be able to use Loadiine for pirated Wii U games offline and still be able to use my Wii U as normal for playing online and retail games?

6. [^Blark^]

[^Blark^] GBAtemp Fan

Dec 19, 2012
    United States
    as long as 5.5.1 remains the newest firm once an update drope you wither update and lose hacks or stay not updated and continue to use loadiine etc. but online feats of the wiiu will be gone.

at least that's what I think I don't own 5.5.x but seem reasonable/logical. someone can correct me if I'm wrong

7. GGYY

GGYY Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 27, 2016
    Uruguay
    Is there a website to download wii u games without mega

8. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    All of these questions have been answered multiple times on here. Do a search and you'll find dozens of threads with answers. Now that that is out of the way let me answer.

You cannot play Loadiine games online.
    You can play loadiine games offline and still play your legit disc and etitle games online.
    Don't ask us for links to pirated games. It's against gbatemp rules (which all of you should have read and agreed to when signing up)